For sale Nintendo mystery boxes!!!!!!

Started by BonBon, May 17, 2016, 11:36:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BonBon

May 17, 2016, 11:36:09 pm Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 06:34:03 pm by Jay-ray
Hi everyone!!! I've sooooo much over flow in my collection. Truly I've maxed out on collecting because I'm very satisfied with my collection, having every true gem worth owning. I wanna only keep games that I love playing the most. That being said, I wanna sell mystery retro video game and memorabilia boxes to purge my collection and I'd like to make sure it goes into the good hands of my fellow collectors. Theses boxes will include multiple Famicom games, Nintendo figurines, old Nintendo power magazines, and other neat surprises. I've  enough overflow to make about 10 boxes. Since this is just a test run for now, I'm only shipping to the USA. The price will be $50 plus $12 for shipping.

prince tomato

i'll keep an eye out for when you start expanding your mystery box service abroad  ;D

BonBon

If you're willing to work with me in shipping I'll send international. I'm just worried cause these are gonna be heavy packages. The whole point is to give great stuff for a cheap price.

Raverrevolution

Hmmmm, what's the ratio of Famicom games to the rest.  Also are the Famicom titles more filler and better for beginner collectors or could there be some sought after gem in there.  I'm not talking about rarities like Lickle and Gimmick, but something like Red Arremer 2 or Samurai Pizza Cats for example

L___E___T

I would suggest making 5 boxes up for example - all equal in terms of amount, value and type of stiff etc.  Then show what's in one as an example of what to expect and then seal it back up.

That way folks know what they're in for - I wouldn't want to pay $50 for a box of my unwanted figures, games and stuff, but it sounds like you have some good things to sell, it'll be convincing.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

BonBon

Quote from: Raverrevolution on May 18, 2016, 07:00:00 am
Hmmmm, what's the ratio of Famicom games to the rest.  Also are the Famicom titles more filler and better for beginner collectors or could there be some sought after gem in there.  I'm not talking about rarities like Lickle and Gimmick, but something like Red Arremer 2 or Samurai Pizza Cats for example
there will be 10 famicom games per box and no there won't be tons of fillers there are some really great games in the mix.

fcgamer

If you have any games from your collection that I need, I'd gladly take them off your hands :)
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

MasterDisk

Same as well! (Particularly multicarts!)

zmaster18

Maybe sell your items individually first, then after a week or two bundle your leftover items. I think people would love to pick out the best stuff first. We definitely need to see some pics :P

HVC-Man

I don't think you guys quite understand the point of mystery boxes.

If I was in the US, I'd sign up for one, but postage to Canada will probably be excessive.

L___E___T

Quote from: HVC-Man on May 19, 2016, 10:18:40 am
I don't think you guys quite understand the point of mystery boxes.

If I was in the US, I'd sign up for one, but postage to Canada will probably be excessive.

The mystery should be what the items in the box are - not whether or not the value will be way off, or if the items will be mostly old toys etc.

Manuel did this well with his series - outlined exactly how it worked and people lunged at it.  I'd recommend finding that thread for pointers  :redcart:
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Bob-Bob

I'd happily do this if it got me any of the FC carts I'm missing from my list.

I'd also happily take the Nintendo Power issues... if I didn't already have every one of them up to around 250 or so.  ;D