2 Insectduel Hacked Super Mario Bros cartridges for sale, PayPal accepted

Started by betamaxizhuge, May 27, 2016, 12:08:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

betamaxizhuge

I have for sale 2 Super Mario Brothers cartridges by Insectduel, they sure are a tough pair of cookies!!!  These cartridges are both Super Mario Evolution games that are rarely ever available these days.  The cartridges themselves are in decent condition and are cased in proper Famicom cartridge casing (tough plastic with the reverse labels)
Both games play as perfect as they should, and will certainly fit in nicely with anyone's 8-bit Mario library.
These 2 would be ideal for the Mario Hack collector, I am open to offers.  Naturally shipping will be fully tracked, I am based in the UK but can ship over-seas if need be.

betamaxizhuge

Yeah I noticed...seems to be something up with my iPad at the minute, Wether I load up a picture right way round or inverted the pictures load up upside down no matter what, but if you click on the images they are right way round...really weird, I probably just need to update the IOS to the latest version or something, ah well not to worry, no one really seems bothered about these games anyhow, probably not the most popular Mario games or high up on anyone's wants list lol 😀

HummerTeam1001

Are the hacks' ROMs available to download somewhere?

I don't have money for these right now but if they are good hacks I might want to get them at some point.

betamaxizhuge

These hacks are quite easily available if you know someone who can dump ROM onto some Famicom cartridge boards, there are aprox 50 different super Mario bros hacks (not including Mario 5 to 18) downloadable of the net, games such as Luigi House Ghost Story, Paper Sai, Kamikaze 1-3, Mario Adevnture, SMB Platina, vs Airman etc etc and the list goes on, some highly decently programmed enhancements of all the original Super Mario Bros series and even Mario World pirate.

HummerTeam1001

Yeah, I found Mario Evolution 2 ROM. Is the first Mario Evolution the one where you play as Yoshi's?

betamaxizhuge

That's a different one that you've just mentioned - I know it's a little confusing but it's a different game altogether but with a strikingly similar title - Super Mario Evolution (True) with Yoshi that's based on the SMW2(SFC) graphics engine, that sure is one hell of a great game.  I actually made an online purchase to buy that very game but recieved the Insectduel version, it appeared I needed to be much clearer about the game title and because I was unaware the Yoshi version game is titled 'true' after Mario Evolution.  I managed to purchase it second time round and it's easily one of the best games for the 8-bit wonder, but I'm trying to get my hands on its sequel 'Mario Evolution 2 (true)' but not having much luck finding it at the minute - if anyone out there can point me in the right direction to get my hands on a copy I will certainly be interested in buying it!