FS: Original Famicom Games (all gone)

Started by xIceMan, June 01, 2016, 06:30:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

xIceMan

June 01, 2016, 06:30:00 am Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 05:19:46 am by xIceMan
Nothing to see here.

jensma

fcgamer

A lot of these look like modern reprints, but not all.  Are these Nanjing games reprints or originals from Nanjing company themselves?

An Hei Po Huai Shen (Diablo)
Dong Fang De Chuan Shuo Zhi - Feng Yin Dao (Link's Awakening)
Lei Dian Huang - Bi Ka Qiu Chuan Shuo (Pokémon Yellow)
Mu Chang Wu Yu (Harvest Moon)

If these are from Nanjing (not some other pirate outfit made them later) then I am interested.  Could you send me bigger pics?  Thanks.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

xIceMan

June 04, 2016, 03:12:38 am #3 Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 01:06:12 pm by xIceMan
Forgot I had another copy of Master Fighter II but it's a reprint.

prince tomato

Quote from: fcgamer on June 01, 2016, 08:26:39 am
A lot of these look like modern reprints, but not all.  Are these Nanjing games reprints or originals from Nanjing company themselves?

An Hei Po Huai Shen (Diablo)
Dong Fang De Chuan Shuo Zhi - Feng Yin Dao (Link's Awakening)
Lei Dian Huang - Bi Ka Qiu Chuan Shuo (Pokémon Yellow)
Mu Chang Wu Yu (Harvest Moon)

If these are from Nanjing (not some other pirate outfit made them later) then I am interested.  Could you send me bigger pics?  Thanks.

some are reprints in the smaller CoolBoy cart shells.
no idea what the deal is with those,
that cartshell shape seems to pop up a lot, but in the case of the unlicensed games with the custom mappers like some of the Nanjing and Waixing games the boards inside are
identical to those in earlier original prints.
maybe this is a cheaper alternative to the older bigger cart shells, or maybe CoolBoy is bootlegging all these games nowadays.

Alter Egotist

is the somari hack still available?

Al.
Now buying/trading to get sealed NES games. Send me a PM :)

xIceMan

Yes it is.
All items not stroke are still available.

PM me for more infos.

NintendoKing

Thank you for selling me Titanic, I have wanted it since I played "Harry's Legend" and am excited now! :)

xIceMan

You're welcome. Hope it arrives well! All other games are still available.

MasterDisk

That Titanic version is actually the Nanjing game.
Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on June 08, 2016, 02:25:54 pm
Thank you for selling me Titanic, I have wanted it since I played "Harry's Legend" and am excited now! :)

NintendoKing

Is that a special version or something? I just wanted it for the interest factor and because it is what they used as a basis for "Harry's Legend."

NintendoKing

Oh wow, this is quite the shock; I didn't know two separate Titanic games existed. This is exciting as I had not seen stuff about this game! Hurray!! :)

fcgamer

Actually there are (at least) three different Titanic games.  The third one is an RPG though, so it is not nearly as interesting to us Westerners with poor Chinese language skills.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

prince tomato

yeah, Nanjing's Titanic is like a prince of persia-style game set on the Titanic.
personally i love it, the levels and backgrounds look great,
and the game itself is pretty tense, the level with the ladders and rising water is pretty challenging, and very well executed.
very well done for an 8-bit game actually.

the "Titenic" game that Harry's Legend was based on is a Hummer Team game that afaik only came out on the Super New Year's 15 in 1 cart, along with some other great games, i can heartily recommend that one to anyone interested.