3 famicom lots for sale

Started by GreenKoopa, July 24, 2016, 01:24:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkanix38

Might chuck a bid on the Castlevania III listing, been looking for a copy. Dr Mario would be fun too :D

GreenKoopa

Quote from: Arkanix38 on July 24, 2016, 05:12:10 pm
Might chuck a bid on the Castlevania III listing, been looking for a copy. Dr Mario would be fun too :D

No problem - good luck bidding. The yoshis are supposed to be good puzzle games also.

To be fair, as a famicom collector in Aus, you might as well buy all the lots. Quite rare you'll get shipping this cheap and i doubt anyone will bid against you.  On the other hand, i know the feeling of buying heaps of games for the sake of it... they might end up on ebay again   :(

Arkanix38

I try not to get games I don't want to play, however that Batman is tempting. Yeah i've heard Yoshi's Cookie is pretty fun!

EDIT: hmm so is that Dragon Quest IV

BaconBitsKing

What's the Sunsoft game in the third lot?

GreenKoopa

Quote from: BaconBitsKing on July 25, 2016, 11:37:52 am
What's the Sunsoft game in the third lot?

It's called shanghai ii, i think it's a mahjong game.

GreenKoopa

GreenKoopa

Bump

Prices reduced. 

L___E___T

Hey Koop, I noticed these were relisted a bunch of times.  Would you consider a lower starting bid?  I think that's stopping you from getting a few bites if I'm honest.

You shouldn't have to sell for less than you want or anything, but maybe a lower starting bid will help garner some interest from bargain hunters.

Hope you don't mind me saying, if you don't mind relisting them, then it doesn't matter so much, they'll all sell eventually.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

GreenKoopa

Hi L_E_T, thanks for the feedback.  This time of year tends to be a bit slower on ebay due to the NA/European summer. 

I've compared my lots to others on ebay and mine seem to be quite good value.  I show proof of some of the carts working to give buyers some peace of mind, which many auctions do not offer.  Also, the vast majority of my carts are in very good physical condition, which should appeal to many collectors.  And finally, wen you buy in bulk, you save on shipping.

But regardless of my biased opinions, i guess we'll let the market decide if the price is ok or not. 😊