Journey to Silius: Anarchy edition

Started by Fisher, July 23, 2016, 08:33:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fisher

Hi!
I've read about this hack and just could no find any description or images of what was hacked.
I'm very courious on this subject. It seems to be a pretty rare hack!!
I would like to ask if someone can provide some pictures of what was hacked, maybe some text explaining and, ultimatelly, if possible, an IPS patch.
Thanks in advance!!

Ghegs

Had never heard of this before. From what I can gather from a few scattered forum posts across the interwebs only a dozen or less cartridges of it were made, and that's it.

I found this forum post on a Polish forum that seemed to have the most information on it. Run it through Google Translate and you should get the gist of it. None of the Youtube and forum links in that post no longer work, sadly.

UglyJoe

It looks like a hack made by Jedi Questmaster (one of our moderators) ;D

Fisher

Great!!
Solved my curiosity, at least.
If the author would like to take this game out of obscurity, I will be more than happy to play this hack.
Perharps he has his own reasons to let the hack become this rare/obscure.
If he just want this way so, nevermind.
I just wouldn't like to make anyone angry or pissed off, specially if he is one of the moderators, but I would love if he could share the IPS. ;D
Thanks.

Jedi Master Baiter

What the--

How long has this thread been here? July? ??? You could've sent me a PM. I'm not a moderator anymore and don't frequent these forums as much.

Anyway, PM sent.

Fisher

Sorry, I just wasn't willing to bug you. :-[
I just saw the PM before this post and did a _very_ quick reply.
Thank you!!