Reliable shops for NESRGB mod (and also S-video restore on SNES Jr.)?

Started by karaokeninja, August 26, 2016, 02:53:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

karaokeninja

Hi folks,

I'm looking to get the NESRGB mod performed on my Twin Famicom (and I'd also like to get the S-video restored on my SNES Jr.) I have been looking at maybe Voultar's Mod Shop? Has anyone had any experience with him? Do you have someone else you'd recommend?

Arnold101

don't go with him, is very expensive. find a friend who does electronic soldering and you have done. is not a difficult mod for who have the right equipment  ;)

i suggest using rgb and not svideo..

karaokeninja

I mean I don't have a local person and I want someone who is familiar with Twin Famicom specifically. My projector supports s-video natively and s-video looks great, so I'd rather use that that buy a $300 upscaler that will introduce extra input lag.

Voultar

Quote from: Arnold101 on August 27, 2016, 07:31:45 am
don't go with him, is very expensive. find a friend who does electronic soldering and you have done. is not a difficult mod for who have the right equipment  ;)

i suggest using rgb and not svideo..

Arnold101 didn't like the price of a Hi-Def NES system that I was selling and got butthurt/banned from a forum because of it. Pay no mind to anything he says. :)

tonev

gametechus is the person that will do the perfect mod for you

Here is a link to his shop click here
I am back everyone :)

2A03

Quote from: Arnold101 on August 27, 2016, 07:31:45 am
don't go with him, is very expensive.

Uhh $50 for a basic NESRGB install is very reasonable, I used to charge about the same back when I did mods and got a fair bit of business because of it.