Kick scenes or feet appearing in Sailor Moon Movies?

Started by siyah beyaz, September 06, 2016, 03:23:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

siyah beyaz

September 06, 2016, 03:23:50 am Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 04:03:49 am by siyah beyaz
Hello!

I Am Bahadir, Which is Kick scenes (feet appears) or feet appearing in Sailor Moon Movies? (with scene images :mario:). Thanks!  :question:.......!  :mario: :pow: :star: :question: Yes Shit!.  :star:
Soccer League Winners Cup - The Babies

UglyJoe

You are Bahadir.

This is not a Sailor Moon forum.  Maybe you could try asking this question in a more appropriate place on the internet?

siyah beyaz

Yes, GUESTER, this is only in my go to America and for the questioning here. (Coming Soon?)

MaxXimus

Thanks for the link chowder. As for bahadir. We are a famicom / gaming forum, not an anime or sailor moon forum. We do have off topic threads for our members and you are free to post in them if you like, but I can almost guarantee you'll find the info you're looking for elsewhere much faster than if it were asked here. Check out the link chowder sent your way.

BonBon

Hey i am bahadir I have 5 sailor moon games for super famicom for sale $100 all 5 are yours 4 with manuals so you have extra art work to see those kicking feet and toes! http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=13032.msg172533#msg172533

siyah beyaz