Super 45 in 1 with Full Super Mario World (WANTED)

Started by DaGameNerd, September 16, 2016, 10:41:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGameNerd

As the title says I'm still on the hunt for the full version of Super Mario World for the Famicom by the Hummer Team, I don't expect to find it anytime soon but I can easily say if found I can offer $500 USD!

If there are competing offers let me know, maybe I can compete with them.

MasterDisk

Why so many people want it suddenly? The powerpak supports mapper 90 nowadays. It'll be way cheaper for playing.

Especially when the 1998 Super 45 in 1 is cheaply manufactured (globs) and can go bad from overheat, static electricity or simply overplaying.

DaGameNerd

If the Powerpak supported it I'd honestly just go with that but I just checked & it says mapper 90 is planned but not supported  :( in all honesty I just wanna be able to play the full game off my actual console & not from an emulator.

DaGameNerd

Weird, awesome it works but it still says mapper 90 is unsupported. I did however check Everdrive N8 & mapper 90 is supported on there  ;D so...gonna buy an Everdrive & be happy for now until maybe one day I come across the multicart.

MasterDisk

That list on retrousb was never updated + extra support has been made by other developers such as loopy, etc.

xIceMan

Just don't get a Powerpak. Everdrive is alot better and is constantly being worked on plus Krikzz has great support.

With enough knowledge you can even add your own mappers. ;)

There's only one downside; The ROM cannot exceed 1MB (512kb PRG, 512kb CHR).

DaGameNerd

Yea, I went with the Everdrive after reading a bit more about both  :) at least I can still play the game until I get the actual cart someday.

HummerTeam1001

DaGameNerd

I spent $124 on the Everdrive N8 from Krikzz website & was willing to spend at least $500 on the 45 in 1 cart, I want the game that bad  :-[

NintendoKing

I understand the want as it's a good porting, just like the porting of LoZ: A Link to the Past.

HummerTeam1001

$500 for the 45-in-1? I don't think I ever will be able to get one then. :(