The Rockman 2 Funny.

Started by siyah beyaz, September 28, 2016, 01:30:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

siyah beyaz

Hello!

What is the "CARACTER DESIGNER" is funny yet for any users and any good/bad yet?  ;D :star:

image:

Soccer League Winners Cup - The Babies

P

They always use pennames in older video game credits. Apparently because the companies didn't allow the use of real names, in case other companies would scout them out and steal them.
Inafking is obviously Inafune Keji.

Edit: Oh nevermind you where talking about the typo. Well that's also very common in older video games. The Japanese are famous for being pretty bad at English.

siyah beyaz

Uglyjoe and others the reviews the "CARACTER DESIGNER" and "SOUND PRGRAMMER", uglyjoe you'review it!. :crazy: :pow: :o :-[

fcgamer

Maybe when I was a kid, I took amusement in typos, but not anymore.  I mean, OP:  You are from Turkey, I guess.  Are your posts perfect, and devoid of mistakes?  And just to look at it from another angle, how many American / English users can speak / write Japanese at a high level, or Chinese, or even another foreign language?  And that becomes my point.   In the grand scheme of things, typos like that just aren't funny.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

siyah beyaz

September 28, 2016, 05:10:45 am #4 Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 08:24:23 am by siyah beyaz
UglyJoe, Yo're "CARACTER DESIGNER" typo you're own UglyJoe!. :-[ :star:

Post Merge: September 28, 2016, 08:24:23 am

UglyJoe, you're say the "CARACTER DESIGNER" the archiving it!. :star: :bub: :o

toadhall

September 28, 2016, 06:53:58 pm #5 Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 08:20:27 pm by toadhall
Something is being lost in translation here. What has UglyJoe got to do with Rockman 2?
I had a copy of Gimmick when I was a kid but my mother threw it out while I was in college. :(

Jedi Master Baiter

No, I'm pretty sure it has less to do with misspelling and more to do with caracter-limit constraints. ;D

Eh? Eh? ;)

Tough crowd. :(

toadhall

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on September 28, 2016, 11:00:26 pm
No, I'm pretty sure it has less to do with misspelling and more to do with caracter-limit constraints.

BA DUM TISH
I had a copy of Gimmick when I was a kid but my mother threw it out while I was in college. :(