Famicom Bootlegs with Original Artwork

Started by HummerTeam1001, September 25, 2016, 04:45:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

eggmanfat120

I have a weird famicom game from my collection, it's basically a slightly updated version of pokemon silver by Shenzhen Nanjing, with some different menus and a different title screen. The artwork is hilarious though, see the attached photo lol

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: HummerTeam1001 on March 14, 2019, 07:16:25 pm
found another one

Haha! ;D This is great. I should steal that for Vs. Mario Bros. since most of what's on there is going to be in this game.

HummerTeam1001

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on March 19, 2019, 10:21:47 pm
Quote from: HummerTeam1001 on March 14, 2019, 07:16:25 pm
found another one

Haha! ;D This is great. I should steal that for Vs. Mario Bros. since most of what's on there is going to be in this game.

I bought it, when it arrives I could get a higher quality picture for you

MWK

Sydsydsyd

Yeah, sure

HummerTeam1001

SomeRussianMarioDude wrote a blog post about these cartridges a while ago, including some cartridges that weren't mentioned in this thread yet:
http://somerussianmariodude.blogspot.com/2017/05/famicom-bootleg-oddities-2-unusual.html

New ones here:
-Lunar Ball
-Pinball
-Galaga
-Circus Charlie
-Mag-Max

HummerTeam1001

Discovered another one (picture attached). It just says "Spartan" but I assume it's Spartan X.

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: HummerTeam1001 on April 08, 2019, 10:40:02 am
SomeRussianMarioDude wrote a blog post about these cartridges a while ago, including some cartridges that weren't mentioned in this thread yet:
http://somerussianmariodude.blogspot.com/2017/05/famicom-bootleg-oddities-2-unusual.html

That Yie Ar Kung-Fu one rocks. Kinda reminds me of King Crimson.

Martwansito

yeahh the yie ar kung fu one is liit  :)

MasterDisk

It's not in the same line of covers as what was shown above but it's still fairly good and close in terms of... imagination and scenery.

HummerTeam1001

I just found another one on ebay, which I bought for $6 because it's supposedly broken.

It looks very similar to the Popeye one posted earlier in this thread:

Perhaps there's another full series of red ones with icons on the left? Pretty neat!

Interestingly, the "New 1997" mark seen on both of them also shows up on some other carts with original art that don't follow the same lining. Perhaps they're by the same makers?