How to enter the Trans-America Ultra Quiz?

Started by siyah beyaz, October 08, 2016, 06:26:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

siyah beyaz

Hello!

How to Enter the Japanese Trans-America Ultra Quiz Show? Thanks!. :mario: 8)
Soccer League Winners Cup - The Babies

MaxXimus

It is extremely daunting that you are constantly asking these questions without actually contributing anything to the forums, or trying to do google searches yourself. We are not here to do your googleing for you. I'm sorry if this seems harsh or what ever but it really is the truth. Google is a great tool. It can do extremely refined searches in specific languages. There really shouldn't be that much of a problem finding it if you know what it is you're looking for. There is clearly a pretty large language barrier here though so it makes things much more difficult when most of the time I'm not even really sure what it is you are trying to ask. Perhaps asking in a forum that speaks your native language would be a better place to ask these questions so that there isn't a language barrier and you can find what it is you're looking for easier. I do pretty well guarantee that if you go elsewhere and just keep asking the same questions without making any kind of contribution, that you will inevitably be ignored there as well.

siyah beyaz

Soccer League Winners Cup - The Babies

MaxXimus

We can't help you anymore either. We are not here to google search for you. Let's just assume the information doesn't exist.