fcgamer's game collection - Wave 1 (12/3/2016) - (12/5/2016)

Started by fcgamer, December 03, 2016, 03:52:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fcgamer

Hi guys, here is how I am going to do this.  After spending so much time collecting all of these old games, hardware, etc, of course it can be somewhat emotional to sell it off, especially with so much to go through.  So here is what I am going to do:  I will go into the collection room (now storage room) a few times a week, time permitting, grab some items, take pictures, and then throw them up for sale on here (and possibly elsewhere).  Each time I go into the room to grab new stuff to sell, it will be listed in a new "wave".  I will not post more than two or three waves in a week, to be fair to other users on FW, not wanting to clutter up the forums too much.

When inquiring about wanting to purchase items, please specify which wave it is from, to make it easier for me to find.

For large items, shipping will be actual cost, with smaller items I can often eyeball it.  Ask crazyjesse, Prince Tomato, or some of the others on here, and they will vouch that shipping from Taiwan worldwide is quite reasonable, even for larger packages...

Due to having so many items to go through, post, and sell, I am sure that some folks will want to make multiple purchases from different waves, and also from items that they know I have (but are not yet posted for sale).  Due to wanting to sell these items in a fairly timely manner and also having had some bad experiences in the past of holding items and having the transaction stretch out for months (or years in a few cases), I am not willing to do this anymore.  So I think the best way is as follows:  if you want an item, then message me and we make the deal, you pay for it.  If you want to buy more items, then I wait to ship the items out until afterwards, basically like doing business on ebay or someplace with combined shipping and winning auctions at different dates.  At the same time, I think this also has its limits, at around 2 - 3 weeks, since I don't want anyone to worry that I will take their money and run without shipping, or something stupid like that.

**About Condition** :  I don't mind taking more pictures if requested, and I will try to mention any large flaws as well.  A lot of these items are in nice enough condition, but a lot also aren't mint.

A lot of this stuff is quite hard to find, and I honestly have no idea what to ask for prices.  So I am also open to offers if you like what you see but are not keen on the price.

Okay, on to it!

Family Basic - $50

Also comes with the black Family Basic cartridge, though I forgot to throw it in there when I took pictures.

Asder Famicom Laptop Clone - $150

This is one of those educational Famiclone machines, shaped like a laptop.  It was made by Asder, the same guys that programmed some unlicensed Famicom / NES games, such as the Caltron stuff.  Includes a mouse, mousepad, controller, etc.  Has a cartridge slot as well (note, game cart is a sample for the picture and is not included)

Benli Dancing Angel - $30

Brand new plug n play machine.  It is a dance mat, plug it into the tv for Famicom 8-bit style DDR!

Famicom Jazz Samba Set - $75

Famiclone and also a plug n play with the samba stuff, all in 8 bit of course.

Jikai Shonen Metmag - $45 (the manual has been unbinded)

Deep Dungeon - $10 (the manual has been unbinded)

Apple Town Story - $20

Tobidase Daisakusen - $25

Suishou no Dragon  - $20 (manual has been unbinded)

Honest City Boy II Super Joy Stick - $120

Rare / vintage joystick made locally here in Taiwan, it was heavily advertised back in the day in magazines, but I've seen very few for sale.  Has two types of sticks, also connectors for Mega Drive / Genesis, Super Famicom, PC, and Famicom.  

**Pirate cartridges**

Unknown Game - $5
Star Force - $5
9 in 1 (Double Dragon 2, Tiger, Robocop, Conta variations, etc) - $15
4 in 1 (Spartan X 2 , TMNT, Punisher, Robocop 2) - $15
4 in 1 (Tetris, Flipull, Quarth, etc) - $5
Seikima II:  Akuma no Gyakushuu - $8
20 in 1 - $5
2 in 1 - $5
20 in 1 -$15
Rockman 7 - $18
4 in 1 - $15
3 in 1 - $10
Dragon Ball Z III - $5
4 in 1 - $5
3 in 1 Gold Cassette Series - $15
4 in 1 - $5
15 in 1 - $5
4 in 1 - $5 (I think this one is broken, IIRC, still neat looking though)
21 in 1 - $5
4 in 1 - $15
Street Fighter 2010 - $15
20 in 1 - $5
8 in 1 - $5
Ninja Hattori-kun - $5

Skate or Die - $30
Chuka Taisen - $15
Jackie Chan - $15
Around the World in 80 Days - $5
15 in 1 - $15
30 in 1 - $5
4 in 1 - $15
64 in 1 - $5
Super Mario Bros - $5
4 in 1 (includes Jackie Chan, Doropie) - $20
12 in 1 - $15
Isolated Warrior - $15
Jajamaru no Daibouken - $5
3 in 1 - $15
Circus Charlie - $5
42 in 1 - $5
15 in 1 - $15
Batman - $10
Unknown Cart (says SMB, but the label is wrong and my machine is not hooked up right now) - $5
15 in 1 Hummer Team Cart - $18
4 in 1 - $15
Yuu Yuu Fighter III - $18
Eastern Winds - $5
2 in 1 - $5

Green Beret (FDS Port) - $30
Green Beret (FDS Port) - $30
Hiryuu no Ken:  Ougi no Sho - $10
Unknown Title - $10
Unknown Title - $10
42 in 1 - $10
8 in 1 - $15
32 in 1 - $5
Gold Game 42 in 1 - $5
Mashou - $10
31 in 1 - $10
Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-kun - $15
8 in 1 - $18
Hokuto no Ken part 2 - $10
Unknown Title - $10
Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-kun - $15

**New Stuff added 12/5 @12:23**

​Game Boy Rarities:

​Sachen Super 4 in 1 4B-001 - $50

​Contains manuals, cart, box.  This is the b/w version of the game.  Some GBC 4 in 1 carts exist with the same packaging as the GB b/w versions, and are much easier to find (but cannot be distinguished by box alone).  

Sachen Super 4 in 1 4B-003 - $80

​Contains cart, box.  This is the b/w version of the game.  Some GBC 4 in 1 carts exist with the same packaging as the GB b/w versions, and are much easier to find (but cannot be distinguished by box alone).

​This is the rarest of the 4 in 1 carts, probably since it only contains mahjong games and stuff like that.  Possibly never distributed outside of Asia.

Sachen 8 in 1 - $30

​Contains 8 Sachen games, published and distributed down in Australia by HES.  Opened and tested, barely used, still has shrinkwrap on it though.

Sachen Super 16 in 1 16B-001 - $50

​Contains 16 Sachen games.  Has box, manuals, cart.

Sachen Super 16 in 1 16B-002 - $50

​Contains 16 Sachen games.  Has box, cart.

​Power Quest (For Asia Only Version) - $25

​This is new old stock, one of the (if not the only) Asian GBC game.

---

Gamate:

​Witty Apee - $50

​Has two manuals, box, card.  For the Gamate machine.

---

Famicom:

Golf - $10

​Boxed, new old stock, box is discolored.

​9 in 1 Golden Dragons - $20

​Seems to be modern-made cart, contains 9 (fun) unlicensed Famicom games.  Plays on clone machines only.

---

NES:

Contra Spirits - $150 OBO

​This is a super rare port of the SNES Contra.  More information can be found here:

http://bootleggames.wikia.com/wiki/Contra_Spirits

​The game is rare to find in either Famicom or NES format.

Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

fcgamer

Quote from: crazyjesse on December 03, 2016, 04:37:31 am
Whoa boy that Family Keyboard is mighty tempting... must. resist. urge. Also yes, what fcgamer says about postage is true. I'm Australian and I've not found any international post (to me) cheaper.

You know you want that Family Keyboard, hehehe.

Also guys, to reiterate, I am not selling everything, just maybe 90%.  Still want to keep a few special pieces to me, primarily some of my unlicensed games. 

LordRayken

Hey, are you accepting private messages for specific items we're looking for?

MaxXimus

I believe dave said he wasn't and was instead doing it in waves.

I'd also like to say that daves shipping prices are awesome. I think he may have even taken a small hit a couple times. :S

Anyway trusted seller!

fcgamer

Quote from: LordRayken on December 04, 2016, 12:37:03 am
Hey, are you accepting private messages for specific items we're looking for?

Yes, what Max says is the case  :)

Also:

**New Stuff added 12/5 @12:23**

​Game Boy Rarities:

​Sachen Super 4 in 1 4B-001 - $50

​Contains manuals, cart, box.  This is the b/w version of the game.  Some GBC 4 in 1 carts exist with the same packaging as the GB b/w versions, and are much easier to find (but cannot be distinguished by box alone). 

Sachen Super 4 in 1 4B-003 - $80

​Contains cart, box.  This is the b/w version of the game.  Some GBC 4 in 1 carts exist with the same packaging as the GB b/w versions, and are much easier to find (but cannot be distinguished by box alone). 

​This is the rarest of the 4 in 1 carts, probably since it only contains mahjong games and stuff like that.  Possibly never distributed outside of Asia.

Sachen 8 in 1 - $30

​Contains 8 Sachen games, published and distributed down in Australia by HES.  Opened and tested, barely used, still has shrinkwrap on it though.

Sachen Super 16 in 1 16B-001 - $50

​Contains 16 Sachen games.  Has box, manuals, cart.

Sachen Super 16 in 1 16B-002 - $50

​Contains 16 Sachen games.  Has box, cart.

​Power Quest (For Asia Only Version) - $25

​This is new old stock, one of the (if not the only) Asian GBC game.

---

Gamate:

​Witty Apee - $50

​Has two manuals, box, card.  For the Gamate machine.

---

Famicom:

Golf - $10

​Boxed, new old stock, box is discolored.

​9 in 1 Golden Dragons - $20

​Seems to be modern-made cart, contains 9 (fun) unlicensed Famicom games.  Plays on clone machines only.

---

NES:

Contra Spirits - $150 OBO

​This is a super rare port of the SNES Contra.  More information can be found here:

http://bootleggames.wikia.com/wiki/Contra_Spirits

​The game is rare to find in either Famicom or NES format.

fcgamer

Sold items removed (I am keeping an archive on my computer though of this, so I can post back up the original data for each item if need be..I am just removing due to the large pictures and what not).

Inquieries mostly answered, the rest will be answered tomorrow I hope. :)

Next wave coming soon as well.

aitsu124

Increasing source of obscure Japanese information...and interface.

afonsogageiro