My 10 Year Famicom World Anniversary and a Thank You

Started by Mi5terDNA, December 06, 2016, 11:06:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mi5terDNA

Hello friends,

I just realized that December 2nd marked my 10-year anniversary at Famicom World.

There's no where else on the Internet that I have been for so long, and I want to say thanks!

This community has been amazing for the past decade that I've been here, and while I come in and out, I've always been lurking, even if I stopped posting as much.
We really have something special here, and I refer new Fami-fans here all the time.

I've watched members become mods and mods exit, I've seen users banned and plenty of new friends join in their place; Famicom World has stuck with me through so many changes in my life, and I am truly thankful for that.

Here's to another 10 years of great conversation and learning.

Thank you, Famicom World!

Nightstar699

Congratulations! I'm at 7 years here, myself. Pretty cool to think that I've spent around 1/3rd of my life as a member here.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

L___E___T

I've not been here 10 years yet myself, but it feels like it!  Maybe 10 years wth my early days lurking, perhaps.

Mi5terDNA I also have been feeling this way, my wife gets jealous of the time I spend on FW haha, but it's home from home :)

Nightstar699, just want to congratulate you on a thumbs up in the pic while a thumbs down in your avatar :D
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

P

Congratulations! I've only been here half of that time with 5 years as a member, looking forward to another 5 years!

Nightstar699

Quote from: L___E___T on December 11, 2016, 02:46:40 pm
Nightstar699, just want to congratulate you on a thumbs up in the pic while a thumbs down in your avatar :D

I meant to do that!
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

famifan

Joining with best wishes to you and the rest of FW too.

Thank you folks, you're the community the core part of FW that's making it so decently awesome.

This place is really sacred :)

manuel

MaxXimus

It will be my 10th year next year. It's crazy how much I've changed as a person, but how familiar FW and it's members feel. I imagine you've all changed as people as well. :p

Anyway congrats and here's to another decade of what ever it is we're all doing here. :)

FamicomFreak

Man I just turned 10 on here like 10 days ago to be exact! AWAAAA where does the time go??? Congrats btw! To another 10 years and beyond!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

FamicomFreak

Yes, we should party with Famicom and Disk System of course!!! AWAAWAA!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

NintendoKing

How long have you been on Famicom World and when will you hit the mighty decade?
Have you already made it to an entire decade or are you super close?

UglyJoe

I guess I was here for 10 years as of April 7th, this year.  Completely missed it ;D

DDCecil

I'll have been here for a decade in 3 months and some change! ;D