Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2017, 02:59:36 AM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Family Computer
| |-+  Technical & Repair Assistance (Moderators: manuel, MaxXimus, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Famiclone NOAC , weird sound problem
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Famiclone NOAC , weird sound problem  (Read 909 times)
raziel90
Famiclone
Spain Spain

« on: February 18, 2017, 02:56:59 PM »

Hello guys , im need your help . Recently i bough nintendo famiclone called Hamy HM-8 Ntsc famiclone . But the problem i notice is very strange abnormal sound .

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0w2B4sjgOqD http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fNWvalUaUi
Here is the sound i recorded . I hope you guys have an idea how to slove that issue

Nintendo NES addict ^^
raziel90
Famiclone
Spain Spain

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 12:18:07 PM »

Upp Huh

Nintendo NES addict ^^
milkmanv1
Famicom

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 12:21:29 PM »

hahahaha, Dude! Thats sick, it sounds so demented. I hope you didn't pay too much or anything like that, but I would honestly just keep that and get like...the "Famulator" that has a small audio glitch as well but if you search around people have figured out how to fix it.

I would love to freak people out with demented versions of their beloved chiptunes.

Best of luck if you're bent on fixing this one though, sorry I don't have anything constructive to add!
jpx72
Sharp C1
Slovakia Slovakia

jpx72web.blogspot.sk

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 11:09:13 PM »

I had similar problem once when I was making gimmick. It had something to do with resistors and probably wrong voltage.
How do you power that up? I don't see any "proper" voltage regulator, I wouldn't give it more than 5V.
raziel90
Famiclone
Spain Spain

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 02:39:29 PM »

I had similar problem once when I was making gimmick. It had something to do with resistors and probably wrong voltage.
How do you power that up? I don't see any "proper" voltage regulator, I wouldn't give it more than 5V.

Where can it be that voltage regulator ? which side on the boards ?  Please explain more in detail what you mean ? Overall the console workin , reading all games so far with decent picture and colors for noac , but the only problem is that with the sound  , everything else works fine

Nintendo NES addict ^^
famifan
Twin Famicom
Russian Federation Russian Federation

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 11:19:51 PM »

afair, it's powered up with 5V straightly from the external switching regulator.
FAMICOM_87
Disk System
Bulgaria Bulgaria

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 02:02:00 PM »

I assume that the 7805 regulator is that transistor like black little thing with 3 legs .
About the sound I have one old famiclone made in Taiwan , and the sound was fading and totally gone after minute or so . the problem was the capacitor on the power board , it was 16V 1000mF , and I changed it with 16V 2000mF, and solve the problem Smiley so try to replace the caps on the power board with bigger capacity like me Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: