No Longer Want: Dendy Steepler like famiclone - NOAC or hardware

Started by aarkay14, April 20, 2017, 05:53:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

aarkay14

I want to buy Got a lot of the famiclone that looks like below:

I want this very cheap but please note that there should be no damage to body.

-Rama

aodinets

I don't want to upset you, but the box for "Dendy Classic" by Steepler was never cheap. Now - especially. Many people now are looking for this box to insert a awesome PCB by Hardwareman.
You should look for Microgenius or another clone.
sorry my english.

fcgamer

I have this, only the original (Micro Genius format).  Mine is broken though and the MG model i also hard to find, and worth $$
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

famifan

April 20, 2017, 11:21:10 am #3 Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 11:29:33 am by famifan
meh

in case of original Dendy from Steepler, especially in good condition, anything less than $100 should be considered as cheap.

it commands relatively high prices nowadays.

i have sold VG boxed one few days ago for $100 and it was dirt cheap! it was sold literally within few hours!

right now, the search shows only few of them on russia-wide bulletin board system avito.ru

frankly speaking it's not that rare itself. it's just extremely hard to catch it in VG condition in the wild in russia, just because there's no mass culture for preserving the items.

famifan

Quote from: aodinets on April 20, 2017, 12:19:10 pm
http://gbx.ru/?showtopic=121689

yep, just like i said.

Also
QuoteСостояние: на корпусе отсутствуют шторки слота под картриджи, где есть небольшой скол.

For those, who can't understand russian, this means it has a minor crack on the shell around the cartridge slot. Just right around the left bottom corner. And both of slot's dustcover flaps are missing.

The picture is way too small to define how much of damage it has taken

Ok, it could be relatively cheap and might end up within $50. But it's not in VG grade condition anyway.

aarkay14

April 20, 2017, 04:32:16 pm #6 Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 02:26:05 am by aarkay14
Quote from: aodinets on April 20, 2017, 07:16:11 am
I don't want to upset you, but the box for "Dendy Classic" by Steepler was never cheap. Now - especially. Many people now are looking for this box to insert a awesome PCB by Hardwareman.
You should look for Microgenius or another clone.

Oh nono..  I never knew of the hardware man Pcb..  Additionally I already own an exact copy of this shell which was my first game system famiclone in the 90s..  I just wanted another for a ahem ahem experiment!!

Post Merge: April 21, 2017, 02:26:05 am

Hi All..

Thank you for the responses.. I registered in the forum and asked rhe user but he doesn't ship outside Russia so I wish to know if anyone of you live in Russia and can me the item..??

-Rama