Where to find good quality scans of NES labels?

Started by Finfami, April 15, 2017, 11:49:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Finfami

I have Supervision 76 in 1 multicart which has half of its label missing, I have considered printing a new label for it since I have decent quality color laser printer. Problem is, I can't find good quality scan of the label.

Does such website exist which would host scans?

As far as I know, Supervision used this label in many of its carts so it's kind a generic Supervision label. Picture attached.

xIceMan

Don't think there's a page for bootleg labels. Why not make your own with Gimp?

Finfami

Quote from: xIceMan on April 19, 2017, 01:27:29 am
Don't think there's a page for bootleg labels. Why not make your own with Gimp?

Well, I decided to try to construct my own label using the best images available.

I have done one label before this although that was just printing a label for licensed game, easy to cut properly while I didn't do too good job this one, despite using template, the cartridge name was not aligned properly despite it seemed so when using the template. The label was too long so I cut it more and not doing good job.

Also, just like to chinese piracy companies do mistakes, typos etc so did I, even when starting this thread. I remembered my cartridge being 76 in 1 but it's actually 52 in 1  ;D Maybe I should have checked that before doing anything... well, now I can do what Supervision originally did and put a sticker which says the cartridge name.