Super Mario World Repro Project

Started by barneylulz, April 21, 2017, 05:17:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

barneylulz

Yes, the title explains. I want to somehow make a few reproduction carts for Mario world. I know it would kind of ruin the collector view of it, but ill make sure I put some kind of different texture in it (Probably at the title screen, for distinction) But, I must actually get ahold of a Mario world cart first. ::) Then, maybe one day, we will all have a 1998 super 45-in 1.   :redcart:

One day  :o

xIceMan

Good luck, it's not possible. Nobody has ever made a repro cart out of this mapper. It's a pain in the ass.

MasterDisk

xIceMan

Interesting. If he implemented that mapper to CPLD that'd be very nice. Didn't know people actually repro'd the game already.

Eventhough the shop does look anything but trustworthy to me. No infos anywhere.

MasterDisk

Right, the shop is kinda lazy but there's a guy on NA that said he was glad of his purchase so I don't know. I'm still bugging him if he can do Final Fight 3 or others or not.
http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&threadid=166273

barneylulz

Wow! :o Not aware of this! I know Mario world is a "Holy Grail" (even the demo version) But I just want to play the game on my Famicom (or in this case, NES) I guess I'm not really a "collector". I just want to play the games  :gamer:, and a few of these pirates had me interested. still on the hunt for 2 more games, though  :link:.(Super Angry Birds, Zelda: San Shen Zhi Li: Triforce of god)

barneylulz

I found a 190 in 1 with Mario world sticker on it.....this might be where the repro begins...