Mr Backup Z64 for sale 2.17C

Started by CableGuy, January 20, 2014, 10:57:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CableGuy

I'm looking to sell my Z64 v2.17C. Comes with N64 console. 2 controllers, 10 zip disc, and various game carts. It's been sitting in closet for a few years now. Tested it today with a few zips and it loads and plays great. The Z64 has never been opened or modified in any way. I am the original owner. Bought it from Harrison electronics in the late 90's. I have no idea what these units are currently selling for but I really have no use for it. It may be suitable for a collector. I am open to offers of any kind.
I know am I new here but I couldn't find any other forum with a Nintendo BST. I have a good reputation on Ebay and we can complete any transaction there if desired.

MaxXimus

Very nice. I really wish I could affors this as I would snatch it up.

you should be able to get somewhere around $100-$150 for that I'd assume.

Duke.Togo

I sold my loose v.2 over a year ago for $250. If I remember correctly the C means it is version 3, which isn't as desirable, but with the box you should do well. If you haven't already, you may want to consider listing it over on Nintendo Age.

MaxXimus

Hmm. Well there you go. It's definitely a neat piece of hardware.  With the number of flash carts out for the n64(3 or so) and the ease of getting one, surely the price of these has been brought down a bit.

Nintendo age would be a good bet. Possibly assembler games?

mlmlightman7

you already sold the device?
I'm looking for one of these.

famiac

This was posted over a year ago man.

helenchris0704

I will buy for $50 dollars

Post Merge: June 01, 2017, 01:13:45 pm

Email me at Helenchris0704@gmail.com

MaxXimus

The original poster hasn't logged in in over 3 years.

Welcome to the forums. Head over to off topic and introduce yourself. :)