(SOLD) Box of 10 junk famicom consoles, make your offer

Started by zmaster18, May 15, 2017, 07:18:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

zmaster18

May 15, 2017, 07:18:34 am Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 05:39:25 pm by zmaster18
I'm cleaning out my place right now and I'm getting rid of a junk box full of Famicom parts that are in poor cosmetic condition and the boards for the famicoms aren't functioning. Most of the boards have damaged traces, but the chips should be salvagable. The controller boards and some of the buttons are salvagable. All the controllers have scratched gold plates and the plastic has scratches.

I also have some other things to include with it, such as a modded Sega Genesis 1 with AV and S-video and has a region switch.
Then I have a white original Wii that doesn't read disks but can be used for downloaded games.

Shipping within Canada should be about $30.

I'm going to throw it out if nobody wants this stuff within a week or so, so don't be afraid to make an offer.

L___E___T

I would love to make an offer, but would really like to see a pic to judge just how bad or good they are - to make that offer.  Can you upload a pic?
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

zmaster18

May 16, 2017, 07:14:13 am #2 Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 06:06:28 pm by zmaster18
Hey everyone, thanks for the interest in the box o' junk. I will post pics tonight when I get home!

Post Merge: May 16, 2017, 06:06:27 pm

Pics!

If you only need individual replacement plastic pieces, I can offer those too.

Jedi Master Baiter

How was the Genesis mod done? How does the composite look?

zmaster18

The Genesis plastic casing has been cut in a few places: the back, where the DVD player AV jacks are, the front right above the reset switch there's a region switch, and then the front right corner I made two slits for LEDs to shine through. Blue LED for North America, yellow LED for Japan.

The video quality had jailbars I think... :( I did this mod when I was young. Comes with a controller and Rambo 3 for free.

Jedi Master Baiter

zmaster18

So I have an offer on just the boards. The rest of the junk will be thrown out in a few days.

dennis808

zmaster18

Here's some more detailed pics of the Genesis:

Yellow light for Japanese mode:

Blue light for American mode:

Here it is through S-video

satoshi_matrix

I might be interested. Shoot me a pm. Where abouts in Canada are you located? I'm Canadian myself.

Titus

Best zmaster18,

If it is possible for you to put together a WHITE (not miscoloured)  FC complete with controls, I am very interested of one.
It doesn't matter if it is not playable as I intend to just have it in my glass-monter.

Please advice and thanks.

// Titus  :D

zmaster18

Shipping (without tracking) would be around $20. I don't have any shells that are very white though. They all have a bit of yellowing.

jacl3

zmaster18

Hey everyone, everything here has been sold. Thanks for looking!