[Sale]I can do repro of almost ANY game u want

Started by krzy, May 20, 2017, 02:00:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

krzy

May 20, 2017, 02:00:42 pm Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 04:14:30 pm by krzy
I can do repro of almost any famicom cartridge u want - even those pirate or unoffical ones, like mapper 90.
Other popular boards: NROM/UNROM/MMC1/MMC3/ANROM/Mapper15/227

Price is 40$ + 5$ shipping worldwide. Payment - paypal.

Repro = Cartridge PCB + shell

Fell free to write PM for more details or special requests.

prince tomato

allow me to bippity-bump this one up by saying these carts are good.
i have 5 already, and if you just want to be able to play the games, this is perfect.
labels aren't great, but that is the point.
these carts are meant to be played, and they do some stuff i haven't seen before.
finally crazy unlicensed mapper support, yay.
;D

toadhall

June 18, 2017, 07:30:15 pm #3 Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 02:00:47 am by toadhall
Would you be willing to sell just the EPROMs of translated games with shipping to Malaysia?

I'm specifically interested in EPROMs with English translations of Lagrange Point and Esper Dream 2.

edit: For reference of anyone who stumbles here asking the same question I am, I already PMed OP and alas he doesn't sell EPROMs.
I had a copy of Gimmick when I was a kid but my mother threw it out while I was in college. :(

xIceMan

But I do. If anyone actually needs just programmed EPROMs.

Either way, as much as I appreciate his work and effort put into this. The boards look very low quality to me as they're home etched.
But as long as they work... :)

krzy

Quote from: xIceMan on June 21, 2017, 08:17:57 am
The boards look very low quality to me as they're home etched.

When I show the prototype board on one electronics forum, people were curious how was it possible to make so many dense traces, so accurate two layer hole drilling and solder such dense IC packages.
But well, xIceMan might be PCB expert so I will better not say anything. ;-)

The offer is still available, the one mapper currently I cannot support is MMC5/MMC2. Others can be done without problems. Still available, multiple carts = lower price.

Boojakascha

Good/bad these are non-quantitative, subjective adjectives. Someone from Texas has something else in mind when saying "big" than me, but I have something else in mind when saying "accurate" than her/him.

I can make high res photos if somebody wants. In my opinion the PCB looks outright amazing for something self etched.

xIceMan

Quote from: krzy on June 22, 2017, 01:53:06 am
Quote from: xIceMan on June 21, 2017, 08:17:57 am
The boards look very low quality to me as they're home etched.

When I show the prototype board on one electronics forum, people were curious how was it possible to make so many dense traces, so accurate two layer hole drilling and solder such dense IC packages.
But well, xIceMan might be PCB expert so I will better not say anything. ;-)

The offer is still available, the one mapper currently I cannot support is MMC5/MMC2. Others can be done without problems. Still available, multiple carts = lower price.
Oh, don't get me wrong. Maybe low quality was a bad choice of words there. I'm just not a big fan of home etched boards because there's no solder stop mask or polygon (bare copper on PCB connected to GND or VCC) to reduce some issues. I'm sure they work great but it's the small things. ;)
Also, I'm not a PCB expert but I created some of my own for NES/SNES games as well. :P
Keep up the great work though! I know what you're capable of doing and I didn't want to sound like of putting you down or anything. Sorry if it sounded like it.
Good luck with your sales!

krzy

Dear friends, I have ordered proffesional PCBs, so now every repro cart will have green coating similar to original carts.
Also, because manufacturing time has rapidly decreased, price is:
35$/piece + 5-10$ shipping (depends on how many carts you order).
Payment - paypal (add 5% if you dont want to make family payment)

Mappers that can be done are generally anything you want (except MMC5), supported ROMs up to 4 MB size and battery backup ;) So almost any game can be done, even the new homebres like Pokemon Yellow, Final Fantasy VI, etc.

Jedi Master Baiter

MasterDisk

So wait, there's the SD slot still in the cartridge?

jpx72

L___E___T

Can you repro a Super Mario World Famicom?  I think it's mapper 90.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MasterDisk

Quote from: krzy on May 20, 2017, 02:00:42 pm
I can do repro of almost any famicom cartridge u want - even those pirate or unoffical ones, like mapper 90.