[Sale] JY-120 (A) 1998 Super 45-in-1 Multicart Reproduction

Started by krzy, May 20, 2017, 06:36:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

krzy

While I walked my dog, he smelled something bizarre. I picked up the item and couldn't believe how lucky I am.

One guy wanted to pay 600£ for that but I believe it's joke. So:

$50 + $5 shipping and this cart is yours: paypal payment + worldwide shipping + letter with tracking number.

Here is movie - cartridge works fine, all games are working.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8edN0KhW9Ds:

fcgamer

Of course it is just a bootleg (repro as they call them these days) guys.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

xIceMan

Yea, this isn't the original cart but rather a repro with a Xlinix or another CPLD. :(
Still nice though!

NintendoKing

Please try to not to make reproductions of rare cartridges and pass them off as authentic. We are perfectly okay with building flash carts but reproductions fall into a grey area around here.

If you make reproductions of custom built games that would probably be less offensive to people (as long as you alerted the creator).

BonBon

I think it's crystal clear this is a repro by the pics.

UglyJoe

Somebody just starting out with Famicom stuff might not know the difference.  It's also annoying to get someone's hope's up by not mentioning it's a reproduction in the thread title.

You're not wrong, though, it's pretty obviously a repro.

barneylulz

Guys, who even cares? I, for one just want to play the game, not leave it on a shelf after playing it once :(

MaxXimus

The problem (at least with me) isn't the sale. It's the lack of mention that it's a reproduction. That has been fixed though so if you're interested then message the seller. If not then move along. :)

betamaxizhuge

Pm sent - funds ready and waiting please get in touch

prince tomato

personally, i think this is a great development.
i don't own any FC/NES flashcarts, but i do own nearly every FC/NES game i want to have in physical form.
so, for that handful of games i can probably never find/afford this is a great option.
KRZY already made some backups for me of my favourite FC games, (games i already own, but don't want to wear out)
so i can play those to bits, and have them replaced whenever necessary.
also realize that English is not his first language, which goes for a lot of FW members i think,
so the initial post was definitely not meant  to be misleading, but rather it was probably a joke lost in translation.
add to that that KRZY is not a collector as such, but more of a tech-wizard, (and i'll fight on anyone who dares to state otherwise  ;D)
remember every single bit of these boards is made by KRZY himself,
and  as a result, he may not be savvy to the delicate intricacies of repro's, bootlegs and just plain counterfeit goods, and FW's stance on these.
so, long story short:

-this guy is legit, no shenanigans intended here,
-and he is really good at what he does, and shares his stuff with the world, enjoy the fruits of his labour, or move along.

betamaxizhuge

I recently purchased this 45 in 1 multi-cart and Im very impressed with it, its definitely the best purchase I have made for the famicom for a long long time, it plays just like the ultra rare original - well worth the investment - it arrived very quickly and the design and build of the cartridge is very strong and decent. if this guy still has more of these 45in1 repro carts for sale  you would be a fool to miss out on this one - its an amazing piece of work.

barneylulz

I'm with betamaxizhuge, mine just came and if you want to just play the game, this is what you're looking for. Works and plays amazingly. krzy deserves way more attention, he is a marvel at repros. As beta said, you wouldn't regret picking one up.  :D

Barney

krzy

BootlegCollector1998

Is this the complete game? I'm getting a single copy that's not the full version of Super Mario World, but I heard that the multicart has the full version. Is this the full version of Super Mario World Famicom? If so, I'm very interested🙂 :mario:

NintendoKing

You have assumed correctly. The single cart version is only a demo while the one on multicart is the full game.