NES CLASSIC MINI CLONE EU VERSION

Started by yeeshen33, June 09, 2017, 02:49:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

yeeshen33

It is only playable up to stage 3.

In fact the us and eu minis difference is only the packaging.

Perryson

In ebay its possible buy this mini clone. I bought it there.

albator651

Hello all,

I have received the clone (EU model with 30 games).

And...How can I say...It is awful, after a few seconds the sound of the menu no longer works properly.

I have half the time, a USB logo on screen however the console is connected on the USB's TV.

Is it normal??

Thanks

MrMario

I ordered one of the European version from Alibaba and have been in contact with the seller.
I asked about adding games and they said it is possible they will send instructions on how to add games. Hopefully this will lead somewhere...

yeeshen33

Quote from: MrMario on August 11, 2017, 09:41:42 am
I ordered one of the European version from Alibaba and have been in contact with the seller.
I asked about adding games and they said it is possible they will send instructions on how to add games. Hopefully this will lead somewhere...

I wouldn't placed so much reliance on them, their words usually not carry weight.

They just want to sold their product .   What they promises  before they just ignore it.

I encountered it once before,  f**k them.

wild-child83

albator651:
You must connect it with a 5V 1A  POwer adapter. Do not connect it to a USB power device because than you will get that.

Also there are now busy with making softwarte i've heard and fixing the problems so a new version will come soon and hopefully the software also!

yeeshen33

Quote from: wild-child83 on August 13, 2017, 06:10:45 am

albator651:
You must connect it with a 5V 1A  POwer adapter. Do not connect it to a USB power device because than you will get that.

Also there are now busy with making softwarte i've heard and fixing the problems so a new version will come soon and hopefully the software also!

May I know the progress and where those update is discussed. Any forum link pls?

albator651

thank you Wild-child83, I will try.
I have not reconnected since, I hope a future update, or a hack to add games.

When I tried it at first, the HDMI cable did not work, I had to change it...

Do yours take a long time to get started?
Mine puts several seconds before turning on.

wild-child83

Yes it take a few seconds to boot up.
But the original nes also takes a few seconds so not much of a difference..

yeeshen33: I have direct contact with the fabric on Whatsapp and they will let me know when a better NES mini version comes out.
Than I will buy some more for other people.

albator651

I have tried to use it (with a power adapter) and now I have a black screen...I think my clone does no longer works...great :'(

I still have the led power on,  but no image...

NintendoKing

Yup, you are amongst the people with whom the system has suddenly died. What did you honestly expect from a clone that originates in China?
Time to make a Raspberry Pi out of it?

Bebop

Yea i have heard that to that more people unit's have stop working after have plug it into a pc but even units that not boot up at all
when there received their units :( luckily mine consoles works......yet
::)

yeeshen33

August 14, 2017, 07:47:36 am #207 Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 01:01:32 am by yeeshen33
A good reason to force them to release the software.  >:(

Post Merge: August 14, 2017, 09:55:34 pm

RETROFLAG NESPI CASES IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALES USD 25.99 ;D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Raspberry-Pi-Mini-NES-NesPi-Case-Suitable-for-Raspberry-Pi-Models-1-2-3-/222469828765

Post Merge: August 15, 2017, 01:01:32 am

MORE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Raspberry-Pi-NES-NesPi-Case-for-Raspberry-Pi-1-Model-B-2-3-Model-B-Mini/253049642575

NintendoKing

I'm glad that the price dropped again! I am totally ordering one now, as that's super sleek!

yeeshen33

August 15, 2017, 10:56:03 pm #209 Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 02:40:00 am by yeeshen33
Too bad,  It is out of stock now.

Post Merge: August 17, 2017, 02:29:46 am

Another Fake US Mini clone 1:1   produce by different factory.
No screen select options ,and fixed 16:9 .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97JNou7oCpI

Post Merge: August 17, 2017, 02:40:00 am

another factory that produce the cheap replica .

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/HOT-NTD-mini-FC-high-definition_60680218742.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.1.3c93b0952HnbL0