NES CLASSIC MINI CLONE EU VERSION

Started by yeeshen33, June 09, 2017, 02:49:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

wild-child83

Lol these is even another clone..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97JNou7oCpI

But the menu is really low resolution and you can't make savestates...

Come one CHINA PEOPLE JUST MAE A PERFECT COPY 1:1 shouldn't be that difficult...

yeeshen33

August 17, 2017, 05:01:24 am #211 Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 05:07:50 am by yeeshen33
Quote from: wild-child83 on August 17, 2017, 03:04:16 am

Come one CHINA PEOPLE JUST MAE A PERFECT COPY 1:1 shouldn't be that difficult...

I confirm with the supplier in China,  this is nes clone from a different manufacturer.

wild-child83

August 18, 2017, 02:27:00 am #212 Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 02:37:05 am by wild-child83
Yes I know buddy and it's also a lot cheaper.
You can buy it for 37 dollars (30 euro's) shipped to the US / Europe.

So thats a good deal. But REALLY a shame you can;t make SAVE states.
Also some games haven been removed for others like Zelda 1 for Resue Rangers and Punch out for Ring King (which if also a good game).

Post Merge: August 18, 2017, 02:37:05 am

The Biggest fail of that latest 1:1 clone is that the controller ports look the same but aren't the same.
So you never can use a 2nd controller on it...

EPIC FAIL! So people watch you and don't buy them!
I don't know where you can get a second controller for that unit!

yeeshen33

Quote from: wild-child83 on August 17, 2017, 03:04:16 am

Yeah,  I agree with you . If they can't handle it properly,  they should at least release the software,  and let other expert handle and improving it.   At least should be fair to the customers.

yeeshen33

August 27, 2017, 06:47:17 am #214 Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 07:02:09 am by yeeshen33
I  just saw a nes mini pcb board in ebay site,  quite interested .

But my question is , can the real nes mini board fit properly inside the fake nes mini shell.

The seller also sell the nes mini shell separately with serial started with CUxxxxxx,  

Can i confirm what is the real shell serial number  should be ?

Lupin the Third

I assume you mean some other auction site because I sure don't see these on eBay, unless they're under some obscure description...?

CATSCATSCATSCATS

September 01, 2017, 05:42:56 am #216 Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 05:59:21 am by CATSCATSCATSCATS
hey everybody,

i just put in an order with alibaba for the knockoff clone mini NES (USA version)

i know some people were trying to see what controllers work with this system since it uses the WII controller plug,
before ordering i asked the supplier if they had spare controllers available, and they responded that they can add a second controller into the box for only an extra 1.50$  which seams like a deal, since the 3rd party controllers don't work and are about 10 bucks each.

i will post after the unit comes in to show what mine looks like,
meanwhile here is a photo from the supplier when i asked about the packaging:
(not sure if the poster/paperwork is included, and i wonder if the nintendo points count for anything? lol)

L___E___T

Very interesting - can we ask how much did you pay total and do you have a handy link?  The case is nice, so I might grab a US version.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

CATSCATSCATSCATS

see second picture i posted above,

91.50 shipped total,

so shipping was about 30 bucks (DHL 1-2 weeks)

extra controller was worth the extra 1.50,

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/EUR-and-USA-version-TV-classic_60676730196.html?spm=a2700.8443308.0.0.Ymr3C8

yeeshen33

Quote from: L___E___T on September 01, 2017, 06:04:47 am

Very interesting - can we ask how much did you pay total and do you have a handy link?  The case is nice, so I might grab a US version.

The Console is exactly the same thing , they didn't even upgrade it , but you can grab the boxart by eight yuan only.
I get mine RMB 260 clone console  +  extra box RMB 8 = RMB 268  which equivalent 40 usd only.
Alltogether I spent USD 50 to get it shipped to my hometown.

CATSCATSCATSCATS

Yeeshen33,
do you mean just the NES chassis (to use for a RASPI maybe?), or the whole unit?

got a link?  :link:

MrMario

I have been asking for software or instructions on how to add games and they told me it was possible at first, but now it seems they don't want to help.
I'm not really surprised or upset, I just figured I could add some games and make it even better.

yeeshen33

September 01, 2017, 08:33:41 am #222 Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 09:05:52 am by yeeshen33
wow ! you actually figured it out ??

Let shares it to us . ;D

Post Merge: September 01, 2017, 08:44:50 am

you only can get this price , if your are regularly buy in chinese alibaba site (1688.com). and you need to register with alipay  and to open a China current accounts , those process are tedious .

I usually keep it simple by linking those site to my forwarding agent , and he buy it for me. :)

In first page you can see those link.

Post Merge: September 01, 2017, 08:46:20 am

Quote from: CATSCATSCATSCATS on September 01, 2017, 07:47:12 am
Yeeshen33,
do you mean just the NES chassis (to use for a RASPI maybe?), or the whole unit?

got a link?  :link:

you only can get this price , if your are regularly buy in chinese alibaba site (1688.com). and you need to register with alipay  and to open a China current accounts , those process are tedious .

I usually keep it simple by linking those site to my forwarding agent , and he buy it for me. Smiley

In first page you can see those link.

Post Merge: September 01, 2017, 09:05:52 am

I just but another clone , with a much cheaper price , but the outlook and packing is great.
The problem is :-
1. No high res menu,
2. No save state
3. 6 different games.

CATSCATSCATSCATS

thanks for clarifying Yeeshen,
i didn't realize you were referring to the links on first page,
i dont plan to buy alot of stuff on alibaba, so the higher price is ok with me for now.

if my unit has only 6 games i will be very disappointed, and it will become an expensive Retropie case. haha

the biggest selling point was having save state, which i assume my unit will have according to the youtube video posted by Obirux.

time will tell,

MrMario

I think he means there are 6 games that are different from the Official NES Classic.  Maybe one game was replaced or maybe even the same game but from a different region. I saw some YouTubers do some pretty detailed comparisons.
But still 30 games total.