wtb mint super famicom jr

Started by Koop, July 04, 2017, 02:34:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Koop

Looking for a super famicom jr in mint condition. Box, controller, etc would be a plus but not required. Mostly just looking for a Jr in extremely good condition to be modified for RGB. If you have one already RGB modded that would also be highly considered.

Shoot me a PM if you can assist me with acquiring one.  :)

L___E___T

Does it have to be SFC Jr or can it be SNES Mini?

In my experience the SFC Jr is more expensive, harder to find and it's easier to find a modded SNES model 2 that is already RGB modded.

That's what I did at least, after originally wanting a SFC Jr to RGB mod.  They were just too pricey and too expensive in minty condition to then mod on top of that. 

And no embossed logo on the SFC Jr bugeged me.  In the end I use my SNES mini (aka model 2) as my 'US version' of the console and .

Don't forget that a regular SFC or SNES will output RGB by default - a lot of people don't realise this actually.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Koop

Quote from: L___E___T on July 04, 2017, 04:21:00 am

Does it have to be SFC Jr or can it be SNES Mini?

In my experience the SFC Jr is more expensive, harder to find and it's easier to find a modded SNES model 2 that is already RGB modded.

That's what I did at least, after originally wanting a SFC Jr to RGB mod.  They were just too pricey and too expensive in minty condition to then mod on top of that. 

And no embossed logo on the SFC Jr bugeged me.  In the end I use my SNES mini (aka model 2) as my 'US version' of the console and .

Don't forget that a regular SFC or SNES will output RGB by default - a lot of people don't realise this actually.

I'd be open to an RGB modded SNES Mini as well, honestly.