Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 21, 2017, 01:03:49 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Family Computer
| |-+  Buy / Sell / Trade (Moderators: manuel, MaxXimus, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  25 Famicom Carts for 40$ shipped
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 25 Famicom Carts for 40$ shipped  (Read 1262 times)
senseiman
Twin Famicom

« on: August 07, 2017, 01:27:24 AM »

I've got several boxloads full of Famicom carts (all official) that I am looking to get rid of quickly so I thought I'd try offering this deal.

I'll send you a random lot of 25 Famicom carts of my choice for 40$ including shipping (sent SAL from Japan, this offer only applies to countries with the same SAL rates as the United States so US, Canada, UK, France, Germany and a few other countries.  I can send elsewhere too but the price will be a bit higher owing to higher shipping fees).

The carts are all in OK condition (some wear and tear on most but no torn front labels, cracked carts or other major damage).  

The lots will NOT be a bunch of crap sports titles, there will be a good variety of genres including popular ones and at least 80% will be non-sports (etc) titles.  There won't be any rare or high value games  but the lots will definitely be worth  more than 40$.  Its a good way to get a lot of fun games to play with if you are just getting into the Famicom.  

You can check out my feedback here, I have a pretty long history of selling on here:

http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=6527.0

Basically I have another baby on the way (yay!  a girl this time) and my remaining stock of games (more than 1,000 carts) is piled in what will eventually be her room so I need to find loving homes for them.  Unfortunately I don't have the time to sell them individually (which is why I closed up shop about a year ago) so  I can't take requests for specific games and I've kind of put this deal up like this since it is the most time-effective way of selling them for me and a good deal for anyone who is interested so it is sort of win-win.  Anyway if you are interested in one of these lots just let me know and I'll be happy to get them in the mail to you!

(Payment is by Paypal)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 02:33:45 AM by senseiman » Logged

Koop
Famicom

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 08:36:30 PM »

Sign me up! And congratulations on the baby!
Raverrevolution
Disk System

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 11:46:46 AM »

This is a good deal for anyone looking to fill their Famicom library up.  Senseiman is good on his word.  Congrats on the baby.
fcgamer
Sharp C1

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 02:44:46 PM »

senseiman is what got me started on collecting a fullset of licensed games for Famicom.  I really miss his shop, and always loved when he would update the thread, though my wallet would always groan, haha.  Great guy to deal with, for anyone that doesn't remember him.

Please check out my gaming blog, FC Game Land, for information and my own personal thoughts on Famicom and other imported games.  I will also list items for sale on there, for those who are interested.

FC Game Land:  http://fcgamer.wordpress.com/
egg_sanwich
Disk System
Canada Canada

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 07:19:52 PM »

Congrats Senseiman on the little girl! This is a great deal for someone looking to grow a collection  Shocked
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: