Scan Requests (label, cover art, manual, box, etc.)

Started by Atariboy, September 13, 2007, 11:46:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

L___E___T

September 15, 2014, 06:47:55 am #150 Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 06:57:04 am by L___E___T
Nice and official looking - It's lovely, but why is it so small?  Could you share a larger image?  In this thread we do our best to accommodate the requests and share and share alike.

So, part of that is returning the favour with something you create so that we can all benefit - it also means future requests are much more likely to get responded to that way.  

I searched for a good while to find you a label but couldn't, however I did my best.  You created something great in the meantime, it almost looks like something Enix would have created themselves.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

P

It looks great but it's only from DQ I. I feel like some characters representing DQ II is also needed.

tomkennes123

Hi guys,

is there anybody who can provide me a high res box scan for this game pls?

TY!!!

MrSundayNight

Hey guys,

Does anyone have scans for the labels on FDS disks? I need one for Mario 1 and both A and B sides on Zelda 2.   :link:

Also, anyone have a scan of spine card artwork for VS. Excitebike?

Thanks in advance!

L___E___T

Welcome.  They're all on The Cover Project.  I'd posted elsewhere on this sub forum but Google is your friend.
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MrSundayNight

Thanks! Unfortunately, The Cover Project doesn't have what I need, but I'll look into requesting there. if anyone else has any other options, I'm all ears. I've scoured Google and haven't hound anything.  :help:

ricetrippycreeps

October 28, 2014, 09:48:54 am #158 Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 10:24:28 am by ricetrippycreeps
Hi first time poster here.  I recently got my first Famicom game Contra!  The label seems badly damaged though, and I was looking for a good quality scan, which I found on this forum.  The only problem is that I can't find a good scan for the spine/ top of the cart which displays the title.  Can anyone help me out? I'd really like a nice, clean looking label for my cart!

AlexRUS

So, I have the following request...

Recently, I got Supervision 64-in-1 multicart for Famicom. My cart looks like this:

I wonder if there exist the same multicart, which had the back label, where there was a full list of included games on the cart.
for example, this pirate multicart has such label:

If there really was such label for Supervision 64-in-1 cart, could someone make a scan for it? I just want to slightly update my cartridge. :)
Thanks in advance.

fcgamer

That 64 in 1 is a common multicart, I think I might have a couple copies of it for sale.  Unfortunately I just moved my computer out to the main room of my apartment, away from my scanner, to satisfy my little kitten (so he can be with me when I am using the computer)  If I can get my apartment straightened up and the scanner moved where I can rehook it to my computer, I will scan the back for you.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

MarioSonic

Hello i am a fan of Mega Man/Rockman and i was curious can anybody scan the box and the manual for these 2 games?
I know Rockboard was not released outside of japan and RM6 was released by Nintendo in North America, it would be nice to see some manual art from the games.

XC-3730C

AlexRUS,

I have that multicart (but a shorter cart) with front and back labels. I attached pics (sorry if they are blurry - I don't have a scanner).

Here is the front:

Here is the back:

I know 600 DPI is a good resolution to scan at, but what is a good, non destructive format to save in?

I agree that The Cover Project is a good start, but doesn't have everything.  I wouldn't mind some move covers and disk labels for FDS games.

L___E___T

Saving as PNG is always a good format - no nastiness on the image.
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

fcgamer

Alex, I have two (maybe more) of that same cartridge, same case too.  it has same back label as the other one posted, with the list of games in Chinese.  My scanner is broke, it seems, but if the pics posted are not good enough for you, I can try to take some as well.

Quote from: AlexRUS on November 07, 2014, 12:41:53 pm
So, I have the following request...

Recently, I got Supervision 64-in-1 multicart for Famicom. My cart looks like this:

I wonder if there exist the same multicart, which had the back label, where there was a full list of included games on the cart.
for example, this pirate multicart has such label:

If there really was such label for Supervision 64-in-1 cart, could someone make a scan for it? I just want to slightly update my cartridge. :)
Thanks in advance.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com