Scan Requests (label, cover art, manual, box, etc.)

Started by Atariboy, September 13, 2007, 11:46:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

keiffer01

I have a complete in box  Zelda 2; Link's Adventure for my Famicom Disk System, but it is missing the card board label that fits in the disk casing that shows the cover art and has the end label saying the game title. If some of you guys understand what i'm talking about and also have the game and that piece of cardboard, could one of you please make a scan of it for me? I hate to look at the end labels of all my games and see that this one doesn't have one. Thanks! :)

turbo D

FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

keiffer01

Agent X

For Jedi QuestMaster:

SMALL VERSION:
------------------------

BIG VERSION:
------------------------

if neither sizes are the correct size and you need the label smaller, I can put up a ridiculously larger one, but I figured both would be around the area of what you would need to work with.  Hope this helps out, I'm just pumped up that my parcel came in... already going nuts on Mighty Final Fight, as I had never had the pleasure of playing this before today. 

PEACE OUT!
Gaming peaked in the 8-Bit & 16-Bit eras...
all else is just rehashes and insanity passing
itself off as "gaming."
~Agent X

Jedi Master Baiter

Awesome, thanks!

But could I just ask one favor: could you scan it in 300dpi?  Otherwise it'll come out to about 1.8X0.8 inches :-\

By the way, nice sig - but we have a rule against image sigs. :(

Agent X

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on December 02, 2008, 03:32:36 pm
Awesome, thanks!

But could I just ask one favor: could you scan it in 300dpi?  Otherwise it'll come out to about 1.8X0.8 inches :-\

By the way, nice sig - but we have a rule against image sigs. :(

#1> I'll see what I can do later tonight.
#2> My sig here is just that text "quote" of mine, unless
you were referring to all my Famicom labels that I shrink
for sig usage on other sites.  Then yeah, they're nice I do
wish we could use them here, but at the same time I
understand why they're not allowed.
itself off as "gaming."
~Agent X

Jedi Master Baiter

Oh, I see.  It was only for that one post.

I'd love to be able to use images but even if we could, this one might be too big/distracting/seizure-inducing/small-for-its-purpose:

http://s498.photobucket.com/albums/rr343/JediQuestMaster/th_nesloop.gif

Agent X

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on December 02, 2008, 03:58:17 pm
Oh, I see.  It was only for that one post.

The B.Jenet & pirate crew gif
isn't in the sig space though. I
randomly put up pics is all.  I
hope this doesn't pose a problem
or anything... just kind of my M.O.
is all.

ANYHOW... the 300dpi scan you
wanted sir:

itself off as "gaming."
~Agent X

vgthing

I'M GIVE UP YOUR APPELLATION'S TECHNICAL MONKEY

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

nintendodork

I never understood why gamereproductions puts the Nintendo seal of quality on their games, when they're not official Nintendo carts...
They even put them on the pirates :D
Nice job on the label design though, it's very nice and professional..hey FamicomFreak..put that label on your pirate Recca :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

vgthing

Thanks!
I did this in a program called paint.net. No, it isn't a website, it's the name of the program. :P
I'M GIVE UP YOUR APPELLATION'S TECHNICAL MONKEY

djaybee

Hi everybody,

First of all, I'd like to thank the brain(s) behind the site and the forums, I found lots of infos and it's been very helpful so far.
(Just registered a couple of minutes ago)

I picked up a copy of Zelda FDS last thursday at Akiba's Super Potato. Sadly, the disk didn't come with the original cover... but it was dirt cheap (300 yens !) so I decided to go for it.

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to scan the cover of his/her Zelda disk (the one that goes in the crystal case) for me, so I could print it and use it as a replacement ? Something like 300 dpi minimum, even in lightly compressed JPEG should do the trick (but hey, 600 dpi in a non-destructive format would be OK too  ;) )

Thanks in advance, and cheers !

nintendodork

The first post in this thread says Famicom/NES..so I guess I ask this here...

I'm going to Omaha tomorrow (Where I went two weeks ago) and I'm going to Gamers again.  And I decided to get Big Nose if I can get a nice label for it, and I had a few questions:

Should I completely take off the original label before putting on a new one?
What kind of paper should I print the repro label on?
Does anyone have a high-quality scan of the label?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat