List of Game Genie codes

Started by JC, September 19, 2007, 09:20:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

satoshi_matrix

UglyJoe, could you please see if you cound find a copy for Devil World for Famicom to grant infinite lives? The life stock they give you isn't enough to complete the game. Thanks!

UglyJoe

NYVGNGIE = Start with 255 lives

XVNIAIEN + XVNIPITK = Avoid Game Over.  These two kinda avoid the game over screen.  It'll still say game over in the corner, but the game will keep going.  I don't know what kind of odd effects this might have later on (although I was able to go from level 1 to level 2 no problem).

satoshi_matrix

Thanks uglyjoe. Any chance I could get either a infinite health or infinite lives or keep weapon after dying code for the Famicom cartridge version of Akumajou Dracula?

These are for the sake of my reviews, since I'm not using emulators and thus no savestates.

UglyJoe

May 09, 2008, 04:53:51 am #33 Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 12:07:19 pm by UglyJoe
Gonna be busy until Sunday/Monday.  I can get you some codes, but you're going to have to wait.

-------

OZOGZLVK = infinite lives

AVKTAYSA = infinite life

nurd

WONDERING.

If you plug an american game  genie into an nes, a converter into the game genie, and then a famicom cartridge, can you use the game genie with the famicom cart, using the famicom version codes?

133MHz

DDCecil

I had a code request, UglyJoe. it's for Ys for the Famicom. I'm just looking for a code for infinite health, or walk through solid walls. Either would be very appreciated, as I've searched all over the net with no results. Thanks!

UglyJoe

SZOTONSE - Ys, infinite health.  I only tried it out in the field above the first town, so there's a chance it won't work against other kinds of attacks (magic, etc).

To figure out a "walking through walls" code, I'd probably have to figure out how the map data is stored.  That's not something I plan on doing, so I hope the inf life code is enough.

Paul-FC

has anyone tried "OVAAAE" for SMB?
man that code is AWESOME!

133MHz

nurd

What does it do?

I don't have that game, so I can't test it.  :-\  :P

133MHz

nurd

satoshi_matrix

YES! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST BY THE FAMICOM POLICE ;D

That would be kinda cool :P