March 29, 2024, 02:34:19 am

Allergies

Started by 133MHz, October 08, 2007, 05:03:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

133MHz

Down here in Chile we are in spring, and the allergies are killing me >.<
There's lots of pollen and stuff, and high-speed wind which gets those things right inside my eyes :'(
I can barely step a little outside my house without going ill from all the stuff in the air >.<

FamicomFreak

Get some allergy pills!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

133MHz

Quote from: FamicomFreak on October 08, 2007, 05:12:13 pm
Get some allergy pills!

Yeah, I'll get some tomorrow. I need them badly.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: 133MHz on October 08, 2007, 06:30:31 pm
Quote from: FamicomFreak on October 08, 2007, 05:12:13 pm
Get some allergy pills!

Yeah, I'll get some tomorrow. I need them badly.

I have problems like that when winter comes well pretty much when the season changes....it's very annoying because I just feel like doing nothing at all and have all of this stuff in my nose ugh....allergies suck!

JC

Hahaha. I thought I was going to open this thread and find out it's spam...

Sucks to have allergies...try to get outside more often. :P Not that that's the cause of your problems, as it could be something else. But from what I've read, the more time you spend inside, the less your body is able to adjust to and manage the outside air and all it contains.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: JC on October 08, 2007, 09:37:13 pm
Hahaha. I thought I was going to open this thread and find out it's spam...

Sucks to have allergies...try to get outside more often. :P Not that that's the cause of your problems, as it could be something else. But from what I've read, the more time you spend inside, the less your body is able to adjust to and manage the outside air and all it contains.

Good theory. Maybe the body will create an immunity to the allergies. 

manuel

I don't have any allergies. *knocksonwood*
Maybe it has to do something with the fact that I was playing outside practically the whole day when I was little.

Jollie

what is really weird is when my allergies were bad i would rather be outside because i felt better ???. right now my throat is sore and my ears have hurt for the past four days.
Great Fox will cover you.