Something we don't know about you...

Started by JC, November 08, 2007, 08:20:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

Ok, well, let me rephrase that. He's been back for a few days. :P
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

mario3648

What you don't know

1.I am easily tempered.

2.For a 10 yr old,I can hit. HARD.

3.I have talent on:Art.

4.I have MY own site.

There's more,but I don't give a crap.

MaxXimus

Hmmm, Something you don't know. I was around the 5th best "In The Groove 2" player in Manitoba for a bit a few years ago.  Then people started getting really good. >.< I don't really ever play anymore though...

petik1

Bump.

I moved to West Virginia over the summer, and for the first time in about a year or so, my game collection is in one place.

Algo Fonix

December 01, 2011, 02:36:21 pm #379 Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 04:17:21 pm by Algo Fonix
Woah, I'm from West Virginia too.

Algo Fonix

Right now I'm going to school in Morgantown, but I'm from Wyoming county.

petik1

Aye. I'm in martinsburg, in the eastern panhandle.

Algo Fonix

That's pretty far, haha. It's really cool meeting someone from WV though. That's something of a rarity.

FamicomFreak

I always flip the burger upside down when I eat it....
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Parodius Duh

A few things about me, good and bad:

Was a severe drug addict for about 5 years, going on 6 years clean!

I was in a commercial for Dibs Ice Cream Snacks. Ive also had walk on roles in 2 direct to DVD Horror films. I have also auditioned for various voice acting roles, but to no avail....

I love Disco and High NRG music from the 80s.....but I also love Thrash metal like Municipal Waste and Demolition Hammer. I DESPISE Gangsta Rap and Newer R & B.

I have never met my mother, but I am aware of her existence. I have a half sister who is 14 years younger than I.

I once had every single Dreamcast game up until Border Down was released. I was hoping SNK vs. Capcom would come out for the system, but It never did so I decided to sell it all off cause my heart has always been with the NES and Famicom.

I am one of very few people who can say they own a restored 1974 AMC Gremlin.

I was married for 7 months once, thats just a bad subject and I wont discuss it further.

My BEST friend from childhood was severely maimed in the Iraq war, lost his right leg, half of his right hand, and blinded in his right eye. This really changed my views towards the US government and the way they destroy lives without batting an eyelash. He has never received any compensation for what has happened to him. I guess them taking care of the injuries they forced upon him is the Governments Idea of compensation. Bull shit.

I am a mechanical Engineer, specifically I rebuild and fabricate automatic transmission parts for BMW, Saab, Audi, Porsche, and Volvo.

My Favorite food is Nachos or Sushi. My favorite Drinks are Arizona Lemonade, Grape Kool-Aid, Lucozade, and basically any flavor of Goya brand Soda (but NOT Malta Goya, Yuck!)

I love cartoons and have a huge collection of well over 400 different animated series from around the world. Most of it is bootleg stuff that has no official DVD release (or even VHS for that matter), took me 10 years at least to acquire this much stuff. I need to buy a few external hard drives to start backing them all up, seeing as how I read that DVD-R deteriorates quickly, fortunately I have not encountered a bad disc yet.

I love Terrible films. I mean god awful Z grade crap. I have a large collection of these as well, talking well over 1000 on VHS, DVD, and DVD-R.

and theres a chunk about me!  :P

son_ov_hades

December 03, 2011, 01:12:45 pm #386 Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 01:20:29 pm by son_ov_hades
Quote from: Parodius Duh on December 03, 2011, 09:58:02 am
I also love Thrash metal like Municipal Waste and Demolition Hammer.

Fuck yeah thrash! That's always been my favorite music genre. Check out my blog, I've got a lot of thrash in my collection.
http://vinylrecordnerd.blogspot.com/

Parodius Duh

Quote from: son_ov_hades on December 03, 2011, 01:12:45 pm
Quote from: Parodius Duh on December 03, 2011, 09:58:02 am
I also love Thrash metal like Municipal Waste and Demolition Hammer.

Fuck yeah thrash! That's always been my favorite music genre. Check out my blog, I've got a lot of thrash in my collection.

Cool Man Ill def check it!  ;D

Algo Fonix

Quote from: son_ov_hades on December 03, 2011, 01:12:45 pm

The Scenes From a Memory vinyl is awesome isn't it? I haven't gotten to open mine yet, but it's nice to have more DT vinyl. Still looking for an affordable copy of Awake...

son_ov_hades

So awesome that I have 3 copies.  :crazy: Yeah man I have all of their vinyl releases except for the super expensive ones(Images and Words, Live At The Marquee, and Awake). One day they will be mine.