Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arasoi

Rockman 1 2 and 3, cleared each. 4 today. (5 tomorrow, 6 on Sunday.. etc)

djdac

nerdynebraskan

I just no-deathed Rockman 3. It's my first time no-deathing a Mega Man game.
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

P

Good job! I don't think I've ever done that (I've no-continued it though). I've no-deathed Rockman 1.

C64c

I recently purchased Robocop 2  :redcart: Love that game but stuck where I have to beat up Cain.

BaconBitsKing

I'm home sick today and I'm trying to beat Gradius. It's hard to decide between resetting and trying to recover your options after using up your Konami codes. I can't get past L3 for the life of me.

djdac

Nightstar699

Quote from: BaconBitsKing on April 11, 2016, 10:20:37 am
I'm home sick today and I'm trying to beat Gradius. It's hard to decide between resetting and trying to recover your options after using up your Konami codes. I can't get past L3 for the life of me.

Are you getting to the "boss" (the enemy rush), or is it just the Moai heads doing you in?
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

chowder

BaconBitsKing

Are you getting to the "boss" (the enemy rush), or is it just the Moai heads doing you in?

Moai heads. They're extremely annoying.  >:(

Zycrow

Quote from: BaconBitsKing on April 12, 2016, 01:04:14 pm

Moai heads. They're extremely annoying.  >:(

I recently beat Gradius on Fami for the first time. My general approach to the Moai was to 1. take the high road; 2. kill them with missiles when possible; and 3. when you have to go out into the middle of the screen, wait for most of the heads to scroll into view, then rush forward. The heads don't start firing until you actually pass over them. But yeah, when I do get killed in Gradius, stage 3 is usually where it happens.

Also, use a controller with autofire.

I've been playing a few different games that I recently acquired. Namco Star Wars, mostly. Also Bomber King, Super Chinese, and Balloon Fight.
Favorites: Castlevania, Metroid, Namco 18

BaconBitsKing

I'll try that next time I play Gradius. I did eventually get to L4, but didn't beat the game. Luckily, I've been playing it on the Turbo Twin FC.

Section Z and Getsu Fuuma Den. Two very underrated games.

Bob-Bob

I just played Cocoron, and I was wondering if anybody could gimme a hand.

I'm fairly certain I played all five stages, because I rescued another fairy, except I had no idea where to go or what to do after that. Has anybody else played and/or beaten Cocoron and knows what you're supposed to do?

Nightstar699

Yeah, after you've beaten all the initial stages you have to go back to the house that you started from, it'll lead you to a new set of stages.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Protoman

I played Jungle king tar-chan quite a bit, and got to what I think was the final boss (the game used 決戦 so I think so) and got him down to ONE heart left out of 10, and then the time ran out. Epic fail.