Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

Nightstar699

Boku Dracula Kun/Kid Dracula. A friend of mine ensured me that once I played it, it would take over Armadillo's role as my favorite platformer. While it failed at that, it succeeded at providing me an insight into the lighter side of vampirism. What a fun experience it was.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Duke.Togo

Zelda. First time playing the FDS version. I really like the upgraded sounds!

Nightstar699

Don Doko Don 2... and I can honestly say it's one of the greatest gaming experiences of my life.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Duke.Togo

Lots of Akumajou Densetsu. I don't care how many times I play it, I love this game.

Nightstar699

Many hours of Famicom played today.

Don Doko Don 2
Batman Dynamite
Doraemon
Kid Dracula

manuel

Crisis Force

Is that game hard or do I just suck?
(... don't answer! I'm sure it's the latter...  :'()

Nightstar699

Quote from: manuel on March 07, 2012, 05:17:28 pm
Crisis Force

Is that game hard or do I just suck?
(... don't answer! I'm sure it's the latter...  :'()

It's challenging, as a good shmup should be. I just wouldn't suggest you play Touhou Project anytime soon...

Edit: Last one I played was Ikki.

Jamtex

Lots of Makaimura, Spartan X and Rampart :)

Nightstar699

Don Doko Don, in honor of the anniversary of it's release date.

UglyJoe

Dodge Denpai!  Just beat the second team.

bknuck

Just got finished playing some doki doki panic! I just wish you could run on that game  :)

Nightstar699

Wanpaku Kokkun no Gourmet World. Brilliant platformer.

manuel