Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

Master Fighter II. I wish Honda was in this version, oh well, at least Zangief is.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

senseiman

Just tried Uchu Keibi tai Space Defending Force for the first time.  I was very very impressed, it has to be one of the best shmups on the Famicom.  Well, at least as far as level 1 is concerned, I didn`t get past that.

Strider_Hiryu

Yelir

I played through Splatterhouse Wanpaku Graffiti again, to see the true ending that I didn't even know existed (thanks VGD!), and later on I tried my hand at Heisei Tensai Bakabon (?), one of my favorite games albeit sluggish, can't even pass the second level of that game. :(If you're in the mood for rather archaic humor, check out this review on YouTube. ;D

Nightstar699

The last Famicom got I awa'ed was Musashi No Ken, for the Nintendaaa! Family Computer. It's not every day I get to awa a game like this. Video game awa-ing is a hobby I hold very near and dear to my heart.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Cheetahmen

Lode Runner; I never liked this game, to be honest. :-\
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

amnesia

Salamander

I need to get one of my arcade sticks wired for NES/Famicom use though.

After owning a handfull of arcade machines, you get used to playing shmups with sticks and buttons.

manuel

Quote from: son_ov_hades on March 21, 2012, 04:47:31 pm
Rockman 4

I really just get my ass kicked by this game.

Same happened to me today.  ;D
What's the best boss to start with?

son_ov_hades

Toad Man for sure, he is incredibly easy.

manuel

Thanks! I'll try that.
My son wanted me to start with Pharaoh Man.  :'(

Yelir

Quote from: Cheetahmen on April 03, 2012, 02:58:23 am
Lode Runner; I never liked this game, to be honest. :-\

I picked up Lode Runner and Championship Lode Runner recently, they should be right up my alley but the learning curve is pretty unique!

Nightstar699

Yelir

Had a game night, played through the Quest of Ki using warps, plan on playing through again doing all 100 levels without skipping any, then hopefully onto the Tower of Druaga and I'm going to attempt playthrough without the help of any guides. :link:

fredJ

Me and Da_Bear tried to play Transformers: Convoy No Nazo.
We clocked how long we lasted before game over. I think his max was around 35 seconds and mine was at first 55 seconds. I had played it before, that's why.
But before we quit, I made it all the way to the boss before quickly dying twice.
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

security16