Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Nightstar699

Kid Dynamite's Punch Out ... and the Goonies.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

egg_sanwich

Gradius. First without Konami code, then after getting slaughtered, with.

manuel

Cheetahmen

The Japanese Super Mario Bros. 2 on an 8 in 1. :diskkun:
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

Flemishdog

has a go on adventure island and gave up somewhere in world 2  :-[

son_ov_hades

Crisis Force

I've realized that I'm simply not good at video games.  :-[

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Vinnk

Goonies.  Great game.  Shame it never got a release in the States (other than play-choice).
My internet TV show [Famicom Dojo] www.famicomdojo.tv   My Japanese Retro Game Store https://japanretrodirect.ocnk.com

GohanX

I finally got my Kid Dracula translated cart to work, this game is fun! It might become one of my favorites on the system.

theamity9

Addicted

Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa. On stage six now. 

Kiddo

GohanX

I've been playing a lot of Dragon Quest/Warrior 4. I've played the DS remake, and although it is technically superior in every way, I find that the Famicom game is just more... I dunno, charming? The DS game was great, but I'm really having more fun with the Fami game.

I don't normally mess around in RPGS, I take the most linear path to the end, but I'm on Taloon's chapter now and I find it fun to just go wandering around randomly doing things. It's a shame I didn't play this much back when it was new, it's really fantastic.

crade

I finally got my copy of Recca.  Played it a bunch last night.  It just gets better and better.  It's a hard one to put down.
GRRR!