Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TanookiSuitSam

Beat Mega Man (Rock Man) 1!

I can't believe how short this game is. Gracious.
hi

famiac

TanookiSuitSam

After you've played all the other games the NES has to offer, this game is kids stuff.
hi

Jedi Master Baiter

Finally finished browsing through all the 256 stage of SMB256. Kinda disappointed. :-\

So here's my next project:

SMB65536 - for those who weren't satisfied with first stages! ;) Haha! ;D Too bad it doesn't work. :-\

UglyJoe

Ultraman Club: Supokon Fight!

Got another Datach game from manuel!  I only have the cart, but luckily the cards from the pack-in DBZ game work with it.

JohnnyBlaze

Metroid......on the Disk System! Ooooooh! Lmao
Famicom Disk System: The More You Play It, the More You'll Want to Play

jpx72

Splatterhouse on a real hardware... Finally no more emulation! Thanks senseiman!

JohnnyBlaze

Nightstar699

Street Fighter VI. Shoutouts to being a tournament SF player, but being unable to perform my character's special moves in this shitty port.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Protoman

Ninja Jajamaru-kun Ginga Daisakusen. Pretty good game but now I'm at a part where I have to keep wallclimbing and walljumping, and the controls are hard to figure out... reminds me of Super Metroid, but not in a good way.

80sFREAK

Quote from: JohnnyBlaze on August 30, 2012, 08:10:57 pm
How you could play it on NOT WORKING system? It's kinda lie :(
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

Nightstar699

Quote from: Protoman on September 08, 2012, 12:43:54 pm
Ninja Jajamaru-kun Ginga Daisakusen. Pretty good game but now I'm at a part where I have to keep wallclimbing and walljumping, and the controls are hard to figure out... reminds me of Super Metroid, but not in a good way.

I still wish to try this game someday, as a huge fan of the original Ninja Kun.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

JohnnyBlaze

Quote from: 80sFREAK on September 08, 2012, 05:03:06 pm
Quote from: JohnnyBlaze on August 30, 2012, 08:10:57 pm
How you could play it on NOT WORKING system? It's kinda lie :(

On my iPad emulator, thank you very much.....

BTW, we came to a settlement. We're BOTH going to be on here. Might as well start to get along......

Nightstar699

Sensing some real sexual tension between 80sFREAK and JohnnyBlaze here. Just saiyan.

..But that's not a Famicom game. Uhh.... I played Legendary Wings on a 4-in-1 earlier.

JohnnyBlaze

lmao. Not really tension on my end. It's over for me. Live and learn.

But, I DO like the pun. Fellow DBZ fan here. lmao