Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

triforcedx2

Just got off Holy Diver. Gotta love having your ass handed to you.  8)

untinip

Gimmick! This game is a lot harder than it looks! :o

JohnnyBlaze

Pulled out the old emulator again to play 3D Hot Rally. Word to the wise, if you use the NES.emu for the iPad, DON'T PLAY THIS GAME!

The bottom indicators kept blinking, which didn't really bother me. But, when I turned off the game and closed the app out, I STILL had those indicators blinking on my screen! Turning it off and on again didn't fix it either. So, I turned it off and kept it off for a few hours and the screen is back to normal. I don't know why that game does that, but just be forewarned that it does.
Famicom Disk System: The More You Play It, the More You'll Want to Play

Nightstar699

Quote from: JohnnyBlaze on September 11, 2012, 09:37:17 am
Pulled out the old emulator again to play 3D Hot Rally. Word to the wise, if you use the NES.emu for the iPad, DON'T PLAY THIS GAME!

The bottom indicators kept blinking, which didn't really bother me. But, when I turned off the game and closed the app out, I STILL had those indicators blinking on my screen! Turning it off and on again didn't fix it either. So, I turned it off and kept it off for a few hours and the screen is back to normal. I don't know why that game does that, but just be forewarned that it does.

Just another advantage to playing real console, I suppose.

Played some Binary Land earlier, as well as Super Mario 10.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

P

Quote from: JohnnyBlaze on September 11, 2012, 09:37:17 am

It's unlikely but maybe it could have something to do with the 3D function. Was the 3D turned on? But I guess the HUD is not in 3D.

JohnnyBlaze

Nope. The HUD was what was blinking.

Nightstar699

Had the gaming experience of a lifetime earlier thanks to Ice Climber. Thanks, Ice Climber.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

JohnnyBlaze

Finally have a working FDS RAM Adapter, so I've been playing Castlevania, Doki Doki Panic, Othello, and Pro Wrestling.

DerZocker

had a short session of Pacman, Gradius II and Crisis Force today. I reached the third boss in Crisis Force and failed hard there. Though I failed really hard at the other two games:-[

Flemishdog

Super Dodgeball, or whatever the long Technos Japanese title is. Great stuff.

Nightstar699

It's that time of the year again. I played Donkey Kong, folks.

shybry

Akumajo Densetsu. Love that extra sound channel over CV3.  :)

Nightstar699

Super Mario 14. Brought to a Famicom near you by Wario. Thanks, Wario.

egg_sanwich

Nazo no Murasame-jō!!

Really, I just love hearing that disk system hum  ;D

jpx72