Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DahrenDreamcast

December 11, 2015, 11:04:41 pm #2805 Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 10:54:16 am by DahrenDreamcast
Take your pick  ;)

Post Merge: December 12, 2015, 10:54:15 am

(My brother was round, so we took the fami downstairs not to disturb my mum)
My camera couldn't take a nice picture, sorry...it looked absolutely beautiful, I love my famicom!
We had a great night, short bursts on games..then a few longer sessions......

Was a lovely Friday Night :-)
Nintendo Child <3

WF72

hAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

DahrenDreamcast

About ten failed attempts on Double Dragon since Sunday!
Mostly getting to the pillars, and on about 6 occasions...gunman!

I'm sticking close (like the arcade technique) but, trying with jump kicks, as that so far has got me the furthest into killing him..but..in the end..he is killing me with bullets..

I'll work it out, please no spoilers! I tried the elbow as I know that's powerful, but he seems to wander about too much..

Basically...I haven't got it down yet!

:)
Nintendo Child <3

mario3648

I can't remember if this is accurate or not, but I believe the last Famicom game I played was All Night Nippon Super Mario Bros...?

(also, I may be cheating slightly... I can only play these on my homebrew-ready Wii until I eventually get a replacement Famicom... curiosity killed the console)

famicom guy

December 17, 2015, 09:16:47 am #2809 Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 07:18:47 am by famicom guy
Mario 7

and i beat it 18.12.15

UglyJoe

F1 Race

Did you know that Circuit #5 loops indefinitely?  You just keep going and going until you screw up and run out of time.

Cheetahmen

Quote from: UglyJoe on December 17, 2015, 07:37:26 pm
F1 Race

Did you know that Circuit #5 loops indefinitely?  You just keep going and going until you screw up and run out of time.
Yeah, that happens on all 3 difficulties ;)
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

DahrenDreamcast

December 21, 2015, 06:38:26 pm #2812 Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 10:54:20 pm by DahrenDreamcast
Chose Kirby as my Festive game this year. I reset all Data earlier and started again..just done the 1st couple of worlds.
Such an impressive game! Merry Christmas Wishes Xx

Post Merge: December 21, 2015, 10:54:16 pm

2 More Worlds on Kirby....a quick blast on DK and a round of golf  :)

Nintendo Child <3

nerdynebraskan

I had my first tastes of several games today: Pyramid II, Just Breed, Taito Chase HQ, and Titan.
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

fcgamer

Did you get a new Pyramid II?  Or did you manage to get that faulty cart I sent to work?
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

nerdynebraskan

I never got that cart to work as-is. So I sent it my friend MaarioS and he replaced the ROM chips on it. So now I guess I have a hybrid cart that blurs the line between original and reproduction. But it's a pretty enjoyable game. I fired it up to test it this morning, and I think I played it for at least 90 minutes straight.
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

DahrenDreamcast

3 Games so close to completion!!!

Double Dragon, Still! Yet to beat Gunman!
Kage Shadow of the Ninja - Last Boss (not got him down yet)
SMB2 (NTSC-J/Lost levels) World 8 on one credit!

I must complete a famicom game soon!!!

:)
Nintendo Child <3

Shumi Nagaremono

With the winter holiday, I've been working through my backlog. 

Finished Zyuranger.  Not on the level of Jetman, but still a lot of fun.  Wish I'd have been able to play it back in 1993.  It'd have been one of my all-time favorites by now. 

Played a ton of Gradius, Gradius 2, and Parodius.  Tons of fun, but, as much as I love shooters, I freaking SUCK at shooters like this.  I can play Star Force, Hector, and Terra Cresta for days, but these kick my ass after a stage or two. 

Ninja Crusaders.  How is it that I never even HEARD of this game before I bought it?  Tons of fun. 

Rygar

I've been playing the double dragon trilogy/bayou billy :bomb:
dem nasssty crocs!
psst! over here

BaconBitsKing

Quote from: Shumi Nagaremono on January 03, 2016, 05:16:20 am
Played a ton of Gradius, Gradius 2, and Parodius.  Tons of fun, but, as much as I love shooters, I freaking SUCK at shooters like this.

I got Gradius in the mail the other day. I've played it before emulated, but I didn't get very far. Now that I've started playing it "officially", I'm enjoying it even more.  :star:

My goal is to beat it by the end of the month. (I don't know how realistic that goal is for me... this game's pretty hard!).