Site Updates Thread

Started by Doc, August 01, 2006, 09:25:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tonev

I am back everyone :)

petik1

I also think I should be made a mod. I'll moderate the shit out of this place.

Russam5354

Petik, you are like a baby Kim Jong-un. Born to moderate every word that you see.
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.

L___E___T

August 09, 2014, 08:53:28 am #348 Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 09:12:00 am by L___E___T
Strider Hiryu Famicom version was dumped and released - suggest we get an article up on the front page as per Monster Party.

JoeStar alerted me to this NA thread:
http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=35&threadid=132108

I can't write the article myself, but would be great if someone could write it and include a small shout out to JoeStar for bringing this to attention, can't believe I missed it!
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

UglyJoe

August 09, 2014, 09:17:53 am #349 Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 10:12:59 am by UglyJoe
I was thinking the same thing :D

Post Merge: August 10, 2014, 10:12:59 am

Done and done.  I swear I update the home page about as often as I cut my hair :-[

P

Nice!
But the image is linking to the Famicase homepage. I guess it's not supposed to.

UglyJoe

D'oh.  Copy/Paste error.  Fixed now.  Thanks :-[

jpx72

I saw on another forum a link to mark thread as SOLVED. It adds a different icon to the thread and also adds [SOLVED] before the thread's subject. I think it might be a good thing to add, at least to the buy/sell or technical forums. Just a thought.  :blinky:

nabbeth

Welp, there's a spam article on the main page.  :(

UglyJoe

Argh.  Thanks for letting me know.  Stupid WordPress.

UglyJoe

Updated the home page and our Konami Q太 Adapter page given the (relatively) recent events surrounding it.

P

October 23, 2019, 02:42:19 am #356 Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 02:54:03 am by P
Great! :)

I just want to remind that Q-Tai is wrong. It's likely read as kyuuta/cuter.
And the 6 first titles seems to be missing the 小学校の (shougakkou no - of elementary school) before 算数 (sansuu - arithmetic).
Also the order is wrong. 下 (ge) is part 1 and 上 (jou) is part 2.

(The Nesdev wiki also needs to be corrected.)

UglyJoe

Quote from: P on October 23, 2019, 02:42:19 am
Great! :)

Thanks!

I just want to remind that Q-Tai is wrong. It's likely read as kyuuta/cuter.

I saw that on the nesdev bbs, but didn't see any evidence to back it up.  I scrubbed through the Russian Geek video again just now and I saw on the back of the adapter that it says キュータ, so that does seem to check out.

And the 6 first titles seems to be missing the 小学校の (shougakkou no - of elementary school) before 算数 (sansuu - arithmetic).

Wow, that's embarrassing :-[

Also the order is wrong. 下 (ge) is part 1 and 上 (jou) is part 2.

When I researched that, the few articles that I found said that things in two parts would be jou first and then ge.  Do you have a reference to the contrary?

Thanks for fact-checks.  I updated the article with "kyu-ta" and "elementary school", as per your notes.

P

I was just told that the "小学校の" part is missing from the title screen which is why it was not on the wiki. But since its on the cover I guess either is fine.

QuoteWhen I researched that, the few articles that I found said that things in two parts would be jou first and then ge.  Do you have a reference to the contrary?

I'm sorry I was confused. If you check jou in a dictionary it would be former volume (and in Chinese it can even mean "previous"). I have no reference, I based it only on my own experience with this, and I was probably wrong.

Tetouani85

Is there a plan to make a mobile version of this site ?
Currently when i vist this site on my phone it looks like the desktop version !!!!