Site Updates Thread

Started by Doc, August 01, 2006, 09:25:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

08/31/06 -- Three NEW commericials added to the Plugs section of Famicom World and our YouTube page!

JC

09/03/06 -- Two pirated consoles have been added to the Pirated section. (I know, I cheated on the dates I posted.)

Doc

Funny article on that n64 piece of junk! Hilarious stuff. ;D

JC

09/04/06 -- nothing too significant, but I added short entries in the Famicom Info section on the HVC codes and cassette line carts we've been discussing here.

Doc

JC

08/05/06 -- Another Pirated update. Go to FW for more!

JC

08/08/06 -- A BUNCH of new updates at FW...check 'em out.

Stan

This Disk list is going to be sweet.  By the way, the art you have for the main page is now totally awesome, really captures the Famicom look as I'd imagine it.

Doc

Hahahaha, AMAZING UPDATE MAN! I was going to send in stuff, but life got in the way again...

JC

08/10/06 -- bunch of mini (you'll-hardly-notice-them-but-they-took-a-long-time-to-do) updates, such as tags on images.

JC

Which pirate list? The 16-bit? And if so, weren't Aladdin and Lion King 8-bit PAL NES games? I know Lion King was for sure.

Also, I'm sure Sonic the Hedgehog was pirated. I saw the label, cart, and some screenshots on Korean eBay a while back. Just about lost myself when I saw it.

JC

If you actually read it, you'll not that there's a list of hard-to-come-by pirates and in the following two sentences it explains that they are 16-bit games made 8-bit for play on the Famicom. So, yes we have a 16-bit pirate list and yes we are Famicom World.

If Aladdin and Lion King are 16-bit, let me know. Otherwise, we'll have to wait until someone so generously provides us with a pic of one and some info so it can go on the actual Pirated page.

JC

Perhaps those should go on the official games lists since they are so different?

JC

09/16/06 -- Holy Grails shrine is up. So is a review of Hacker's AV Poker. Also, the HVC product codes have been updated.

Doc