Are there any countries where mail is delivered 7 days a week?

Started by kite200, February 15, 2008, 02:29:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kite200

Really, I've been wondering this. In case you didn't know mail in the US was delivered 7 days a week until 1912. I am all for bringing this back, it would create more jobs and make the economy better because things could get done faster.

What do you think?
ステキ

MaxXimus

What do I think? I think the USA is going into resession. People in the states aren't spending money like they were, and as a result, people are losing their jobs. As nice as it would be to have a 7 day a week mail service, at this time, it would just be a big waste of our tax dollars.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: MaxXimus on February 15, 2008, 02:35:33 pm
What do I think? I think the USA is going into resession. People in the states aren't spending money like they were, and as a result, people are losing their jobs. As nice as it would be to have a 7 day a week mail service, at this time, it would just be a big waste of our tax dollars.

You got a point with the dollar losing its value it'll be harder to put these ideas into play. Well guess we won't see Sunday mail for a while....
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Mo

The $ at the moment is a joke, I am taking full advantage though as the $ is double the £ - cheap games for me.
Plant you, feed you, grow you like a flower, like NINTENDO now you're playing with power!!

JC

Er, USPS said today they might cut back mail delivery to five days a week, instead of six.