tonev

Thank you for all of your support
I am back everyone :)

jpx72

Welcome back you crazy guy!
Hope you solve all your problems soon!
Congrats on new girlfriend ;)

Nightstar699

Sounds rough, man. Glad you're doing better by now though, and welcome back.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

tonev

because some people asked me how i was scammed here is some info . I have blurred some of the information because i do not want risking the forum and the users on it.. But i do not want to flood the coming in or leaving topic with my stupid *****
I am back everyone :)

L___E___T

Really sorry to hear that Tonev - hopefully you can get this back.  That's dreadful to hear and you shouldn't feel embarrassed, there are unsavoury people doing this around the world and some are experts at it.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

chowder

Ouch, sorry to hear you got scammed  :(

I stick to Paypal for transactions online, BTC are just way too risky because you have no way of getting them back if something goes wrong.  They're handy for buying drugs on the internet though.  Joking!  ;)

BaconBitsKing

I just moved recently so I haven't been able to post here very often. On the bright side, I now have a desk where I keep my Famicom and Super Famicom next to a CRT and it looks nice. I plan to post here more often and use this site more than I did even before moving.

MaxXimus

Hope the move was a smooth transition. Show us a pic of your new setup!

BaconBitsKing

October 17, 2015, 08:37:43 pm #203 Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 02:15:01 pm by BaconBitsKing
The move went great! It took me forever to unpack, though.

My new setup (the TV screen caused lighting issues so I had to brighten the picture):

The basket on the left is where I keep the games that I play the most. I have a drawer in the desk for emergency Super Famicom controllers, too.  ;D

MaxXimus

Cheetahmen

I don't know how many people remember me (it's been a little while) I'm back again at last. I'm not sure why I was gone so long, thanks to AlexSMRD for reminding me about this forum. :-[

Just one question, is it possible to change your username? I've had a habit of changing my username and the one I have on here feels out of date. ::)
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

MaxXimus

I know it can be done. I can try to do it for you if you PM me your new user name.

Cheetahmen

I'll be happy to do that. :) Oh yeah, I'm not sure if it's appropriate for the forum but where would be a suitable place to post a message for when I'm streaming/doing videos of Famicom stuff?
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

MaxXimus

Either Famicom forums or off topic. If its strictly Famicom put it in Famicom id imagine.

L___E___T

I'm away at the moment - currently in China and heading back to HK in a couple of days.

Going hunting for Famicom games tomorrow - fingers crossed for some older chip based carts, but let's see.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。