March 29, 2024, 02:35:34 am

Coming and/or leaving

Started by 133MHz, February 18, 2008, 06:21:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

Awesome news, man.  Glad things are looking positive.

L___E___T

Max my heart sank when I read what had happened - I came to this thread late, but very glad to see he's doing well.  Hope you can all get some rest and reassurance now.

Please keep us posted on the full recovery, and hope everything gets more and more positive from here on out.  I can't imagine what this must have been like for you guys.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MaxXimus

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Blayne eyes are going pink again, the skin o his fingers is peeling off and his left neck lymph nodes are swollen again. He saw his  paediatrician yesterday and they think the kawasakis might be coming back. If anything gets worse again we will be back in the hospital to treat for kawasakis again. Other than those symptoms he seems to be acting fine though. Before he would just sleep 22 hours a day and cry the other 2 and not eat, and he's not acting like that at all so I'm kind of confused, and somewhat concerned again.

fcgamer

Quote from: MaxXimus on January 25, 2017, 08:46:58 am
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Blayne eyes are going pink again, the skin o his fingers is peeling off and his left neck lymph nodes are swollen again. He saw his  paediatrician yesterday and they think the kawasakis might be coming back. If anything gets worse again we will be back in the hospital to treat for kawasakis again. Other than those symptoms he seems to be acting fine though. Before he would just sleep 22 hours a day and cry the other 2 and not eat, and he's not acting like that at all so I'm kind of confused, and somewhat concerned again.

The race isn't run until it's been run..

Max, I think in this sort of situation, the best thing is to show him that he is loved, give him something worth fighting for.   Give him the will to live, so to speak, and he will keep fighting and not give up. 

I hope all works out for the best.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

MaxXimus

Thanks for the kind words Dave and everyone else. It seemed like Blayne was getting better but we just had blood work done Thursday and today his  paediatrician phoned me said we have to pack things and be readjusted to children's hospital because there were some things pretty off with his blood work. Levels of a marker that were supposed to be below 10 are over 100. They weren't specific but said we need to go back and be readmitted.

I hope all is well here. Sorry I haven't been around really.

UglyJoe

Quote from: MaxXimus on February 06, 2017, 10:05:10 am
I hope all is well here. Sorry I haven't been around really.

Don't worry about it, you clearly have your priorities in the proper order.

Hoping for the best for your son!

fcgamer

Been away for way too long, just been trying to sort things up around my apartment since my girlfriend had come to see it for the first time, last weekend, and I wanted to make it a bit more appropriate than looking like a used media store or one large man cave, lol.  Also trying to get things ready as my father will come and stay with me around the middle of the month,  So I'm alive, doing fine, just really busy.  I'll try to answer everyone's pms today.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

MWK

fCON9, here we come (again 8))

MaxXimus

I have some personal stuff I need to take care of for the next few days.

L___E___T

Hope it all goes OK for you - let us know when you're back online and wishing you the best.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Retrospectives

2 became 3 so I haven't been able to enjoy this or any other Message Board for a longer time. Hope everyone is fine out there and that life is going well. My thoughts to you and your family MaxXimus...Cannot imagine how hard it must be to go through. Afterall Retro Gaming for all what is matter is just a Hobby which always should be treated secondary if and when something other comes in the way, no matter how much one might love it...

MaxXimus

Good bye everyone. I don't know if this is my last post or not. Things aren't going well for me and I just need to figure everything out. I feel like I'm losing it.

So take care.

Maybe I'll see some of you around somewhere some day. Till then,

It's been a wild 10 years. I've changed so much. Much for the good, and probably some for the bad.

One tip though

Do not let your mind control you. It's a hard cycle to break.

Take care.

UglyJoe

Quote from: MaxXimus on December 30, 2017, 10:08:26 am
Good bye everyone. I don't know if this is my last post or not. Things aren't going well for me and I just need to figure everything out. I feel like I'm losing it.

So take care.

Maybe I'll see some of you around somewhere some day. Till then,

Wow, man, I hope things come together for you.  You will definitely be missed.

P

Oh I don't really want you to go, but I guess you should know what to do best yourself if you really have to. I hope everything will turn out right and you can always come back here anytime when you feel like it.

smeghead

where is that girl from australia ?  i forgot how was her name Sarah?