April 20, 2024, 07:57:13 am

Introduce yourself...

Started by ClassicGameLabs, August 20, 2006, 08:58:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nabbeth

Hi there, fellow collectors!

Being a mostly GB collector, i've started collecting famicom stuff since February. So far i have about 20 carts, AV modded Famicom, Vaus controller and Hudson Joycard.
I've spent all my childhood playing famiclones like Dendy and Kenga and i have no regrets. :]

My famicom collection so far.

Oh yeah! I'm also a 2d/3d artist, so i can make some repro/custom labels for you! Here's some examples.

Dendy

Welcome! Dendy is my favorite famiclone, I grew up with it in the 90's :)
At Classic Nintendo Gaming Forum we play nes/famicom games! Join us at http://www.nintendoforum.nl

MaxXimus

Very nice custom labels. Welcome to the boards!

L___E___T

Nice labels - do you have your own site / gallery?
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

nabbeth

Woah, thanks for a warm welcome! :-[

Quote from: L___E___T on April 19, 2014, 01:00:08 pm
Nice labels - do you have your own site / gallery?

Unfortunately, not yet.

security16

Welcome lovely new people  :question:

Raingerred

Hello Everyone new here so dropped by to say hi:)

ahuffman

Hello everyone, another newbie checking in. I have been collecting games for several years but now I finally decided to get into some imports. I have a Turbo Twin Famicom on the way along with some games and cannot wait to try it out. I look forward to chatting with all of you and learning more about the fami.

MaxXimus

Welcome to the boards guys! I'd love to see your games stashes. Check out the show your stash thread and post some pics!

ki_atsushi

Hey guys, I'm the newest nooblet here. Nice to meet you all!

MaxXimus

Welcome to the forums! Tell us about your interests.

ki_atsushi

Sure!

I got my NES back in '86, and at one point had nearly 100 games for the system. More recently I've been bitten bu the Famicom (and Super Famicom) bug after getting a few carts.

I'm mostly into RPG, strategy, and beat 'em up games.

security16

Quote from: ki_atsushi on May 16, 2014, 04:11:17 pm
Sure!

I got my NES back in '86, and at one point had nearly 100 games for the system. More recently I've been bitten bu the Famicom (and Super Famicom) bug after getting a few carts.

I'm mostly into RPG, strategy, and beat 'em up games.

Me too :D  especially the sailor moon games for the superfamicom :D

Shumi Nagaremono

Hello, I'm Shumi Nagaremono.  I'm a Famicom (and PS1, strangely enough) collector from Fukuoka, Japan.  I just moved to Tokyo, and have been enjoying how different game collecting is here.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
よろしくお願いします!

security16

Welcome Shumi :) We hope you like it here