April 19, 2024, 09:42:30 pm

Introduce yourself...

Started by ClassicGameLabs, August 20, 2006, 08:58:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxXimus

Famicom is beautiful. Famicom is fine. I like Famicom, I play it all the time. I play it after breakfast and I play it after lunch. If I had 100 Famicom, I'd play them all at once!

Sceptre_JLRB

Hiya all!

I'm new here, possibly the best Famicom Community all over the world!  :)
I've been into it since 1991, but now I've just got an incredible AV Famicom console! Just hoping to do the most of my experience in this community, learning and contributing as much as possible in such a friendly environment.

Congrats for doing this community possible and thank you very much for allowing me to be in!

Cheers!  :mario:

nakedchef

hey ..i'm new to this site..and i am keen to start collecting some famicom stuffs originals & bootlegs..
please do check out my listings , some nice micro genius stuff for sale too..!

famiac

Welcome to the forum guys!

MaxXimus

Welcome to the forums people. We have a nice community here. Enjoy yourself... Oh and one last thing. Get posting ha-ha jk. ;) no but seriously you can post. :p

Gameboyle

Howdy folks! My name's Mat, though I usually go online by the name of my YT Persona, GameBoyle :) As the name suggests, I mostly collect for Handheld Nintendo Platforms, but after ending up here on a hunt for Chinese Gameboy titles, I thought I'd join up :)

My Famicom collection currently consists of two games, Rockman 4 & 5, so I look forward to finding out about the system and what to play on it  :bub:

Russ-5354

Hi. Some people already know me. I used to be a regular here, but I started shitposting... and got banned. It was May 2014. My IP is unbanned now, so I made a new account because I'm bored and want to come back, I guess. I definitely won't post as much useless junk as I used to. Sorry. Looking back on my old account is kind of embarrassing Lol. Anyways, if you want me to leave, I'll leave. If you guys don't care, then I'll stay. No big deal.
Anyways, see you guys later.

MaxXimus

Russam. I would be surprised if people didn't remember you. Your IP ban was lifted I suppose, so you are welcome to register and take part in our community again if you desire. Having said that, we will NOT tolerate the type of posts you made in the past, so please behave. We can all get along and have a good time doing what we love, collecting for and talking about the Famicom. Let's do that, shall we?

Gameboyle, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Hap

Just registered and felt like the first place to go was the traditional introduction thread, and here it is!

It seems like there's so many Famicom stuff (abundant copies of genuine and bootlegs) compared to NES that I wanted to get one. Also didn't like how the NES is sideloading and is sort of limited in comparison. I recently started buying plenty of stuff and they're still shipping as of now so I'm passing the time on this forum during the wait.

Fisher

Hi. I just registered here trying to find some information on what seems to be a very obscure topic.
My name is Fisher, I'm brazilian and just love my old games and stuff!!

BaconBitsKing

Welcome to Famicom World!

MaxXimus

Welcome to the forums. We have some very knowledgable members here. Hopefully you find what you're looking for!

YellowWalker

Hello ;) my name is YellowWalker..nice to be here ;)

MaxXimus

ombre noire

September 12, 2016, 04:04:21 am #1274 Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 12:13:58 am by ombre noire
Hello everyone, first of all, sorry for my english, long time since school.
I've been playing video games till 1982 (with my Atari 2600) and never stopped.
I played on various systems like C64, Amiga, PCE, MD, SFC, Saturn, PS1, N64, DC, Xbox, Gamecube and a few on PC (STALKER).
I'm mainly a retrogamer as i have no interest in modern games and systems anymore (don't like the way it's evolving).
Never had a NES or a Famicom and i want to learn a lot more about the system and the games as i just bought one (an av modded famicom).
See you soon !!
just an old retrogamer !!  (^_^)