March 29, 2024, 02:21:08 am

Introduce yourself...

Started by ClassicGameLabs, August 20, 2006, 08:58:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

P

Welcom to Famicomworld! :D

There are a lot you can learn here about Famicom and Nes.

Hamtaro126

Hi, Hamtaro126 here, Came here from NESDEV and (Acmlm)Board 2, And currently a newb at TCRF, A big Sunsoft/Hebereke fanatic, Also a brony, Youtube Poops are my favorite too.

Also like Animutations, But face it, I'm just here for some Game Information Exchange!
I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am Megaman!

MaxXimus

Welcome to the board! I just happen to have an in box princess twilight sparkle that lights up and talks that I'm sure you'd love to see. My brother gave it to me and said "this is for you because you're my little brony"

Hamtaro126

Nah, I've seen enough of the "Let's Fly to the Castle" memes, that is getting old

Thank you, though!  ;D
I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am Megaman!

MaxXimus

Welcome to the forums! I would LOVE to see some pictures of your dev hardware some time!

MaxXimus

Very nice hardware. I'd love to some day own an npdp reader.

Also hello TMB. welcome to the forums!

UglyJoe

Quote from: TMB on November 14, 2016, 10:57:14 am
Anyways, i hope here i can learn some stuff about Famicom and Famicom BASIC  ;)

Be sure to check out our Family BASIC Super Thread.

jackie879

Hi everyone!

I'm new here (and new to the Famicom), but I've been playing and collecting video games since the mid-80's. 

Lately I've been getting into imports, something I never really did until now, so naturally I bought a red Twin Famicom on eBay.  ;D  I'm so excited for it to arrive!

Famicom Billy

I'm Famicom Billy and I sold my entire NES-SNES-N64-GC-GB-GBC-GBA collection to devote my entire collection to our beloved Famicom!!

Quote from: jackie879 on November 23, 2016, 07:57:19 am
I bought a red Twin Famicom on eBay.  ;D  I'm so excited for it to arrive!

I am waiting for the same one (AN-500R) and it has been 3 months since the customs stopped shipping in Madrid :'(

FamicomFreak

Holy crap! That's a lot of devotion! Welcome! I hang around here once in a while~! AWA!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

mammal93

Hi my name is Malcolm, and I've been collecting for Famicom casually for about a year. I don't have a ton of games, but I just got a new job so I sure will have more soon. I found this site looking for info on games and people to talk to about games, since my girlfriend can only take so much haha.  ;D

P

Welcome to Famicom World!

MaxXimus

Welcome to the forums Malcolm. Glad to hear you found us and a passion in retro gaming. :)

Check out the show your stash threads and show us your collection so far. I love looking at people's games. :)

mammal93

Thanks everyone, and I would love to show off my collection, even though it's pretty small so far. Just ordered a Disk system and a bunch of games, but only Zelda has arrived so far. But I'll talk about all that when I show my collection!

MaxXimus

Everyone starts somewhere. I used to have about 70 games for the famicom, but I only have 2 now, so I'm sure yours is very nice so far. :)