AGE Expo 2008 - September 6th, 2008 Knoxville, TN

Started by Dain, May 09, 2008, 02:09:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

Quote from: Raditz on May 09, 2008, 10:49:17 pm
Ok. I'm in Clermont and it's pretty close to Orlando. Aahaha Look at the Vendor list!!! And I jsut mapquested from my house to there, and It's only a 10 hour drive so this is completely do-able. I think my head is going to explode. lmao

hell yeah. I'm in Miami and my friend who is the driver is in Fort Myers so we'll be going up north which means passing through orlando. Add me so we can all discuss about this sometime!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Raditz

FamicomFreak

GringoJB

Quote from: FamicomFreak on May 09, 2008, 10:41:41 pm
Hell yeah the more the merrier!! W#OOT

What up!  I think I'm probably going to go, too!  I'm up in Ohio, and my gf and I always used to do crazy road trips... we want to do another one now that we actually got married  :D  Anyway, we were talking about it, and she's totally down, so I think it's gonna happen!  I'm pretty jacked...  Let me know if you all want to meet up or something...!

FamicomFreak

I'm still a maybe but I will do anything in my power to go!!

NationalGameDepot

Should be really fun guys...stuff is slowly starting to come together for the show now.
~~NGD

FamicomFreak

Wow nice just hearing that things are coming together...must go!

NationalGameDepot

Some of you guys some come together and bring some Fami stuff to sell for sure.  Even consider getting a FW table for the event.  Great way to get some new members and make some cash at the same time.
~~NGD

Dain

Hey guys,

We still need more vendors for AGE Expo if anyone is interested!

Two big reasons why you should consider showing up:

We have commercials running in Knoxville on Sci-Fi, Cartoon Network, G4, Comedy Central and Spike a whopping 387 times over two weeks leading up to the Expo, so if you're a vendor on the rails, you should really show up! Send me an email at info@ageexpo.com if you're interested or reserve your tables at www.ageexpo.com.

We are also sending out press releases to the local Knoxville TV and radio stations about the announcement of our honorary guest, Thor Aackerlund (Thor was the guy who won the Nintendo World Championships 1990). He hasn't made a public appearance in 18 years and hasn't done an interview in 16 years -- AGE Expo 2008 will be his first appearance since 1990.

-Dain
Come visit us at NintendoAge.com!

JC

Awesome that you got Thor. Sounds like this first expo will be great. I wish FW could be there!

NationalGameDepot

The show is really starting to shape up guys, if your within a few hours of Knoxville, your crazy not to stop by.
~~NGD

NationalGameDepot

Less than a week away...anyone from FW making the trek?
~~NGD

GringoJB

Quote from: NationalGameDepot on August 31, 2008, 05:43:43 am
Less than a week away...anyone from FW making the trek?
~~NGD

Hey!  Me and my wife are making a road trip adventure out of it and coming down from Ohio... should be very very cool.  See you then!

NationalGameDepot

Excellent :D  Look for me at my booth :D  I am pumped!
~~NGD

FamicomFreak

Man due to some circumstances I will not be able to attend. I feel horrible!!! But I'll surely be able to attend next year....please take tons of photos!! Videos too!