Who is the yongest here???????

Started by megaman, May 22, 2008, 07:46:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

megaman

Who is the yongest here???????

i bet i am!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm 13.....BEAT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If any one in this site is the TOP 5 YOUNGST , I'll give him a gift....

Please Tell me your E-mail.......

133MHz

MaxXimus

I'm 20. Do I qualify, haha? :P

If you reverse the number in my age, I'm only 02. :P

Paul-FC

May 22, 2008, 09:29:20 am #3 Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 09:37:37 am by popibros1
Quote from: 133MHz on May 22, 2008, 07:58:37 am
popibros1 is 13 too.

yep yep yep ;D
....... wheres my gift?. LOL  :D
my email is on my profile ;)

FamicomFreak

I'm amazed you youngsters like the famicom at all. Most of the ones I have encounter always tell me the games look like crap. I have to bitch slap them after that  ;D
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

MaxXimus

It is strange that you youngsters are in to Famicom. You grew up with Playstation 1 and 2, and Nintendo 64 and Gamecube. :P

JC

I think there are a bunch of young 8-bitters over at NES Player. I signed up there a long time ago but was run off by its members' immaturity. I would think it'd be easier to avoid that on 8-bit forums since 8-bit gamers tend to be older.

BTW: Sometimes it's hard to tell if a member is a non-native English typer or if they're just young. :P

Flash1087

I think it USED to be me, but then all these friggin' middle schoolers showed up.  ;D

UglyJoe

According to the forum database, the youngest members (who bothered to enter their birthdays into the forum) are:

carterjak3   1996
popibros1      1994
Jollie         1993
skyrunner14      1993
keiffer01      1992
Nesboy43      1992
Kuvio         1990
TankeRka      1990
nes_pwnerer   1990
Mr. Gimmick      1990

nurd

Kuvio

When I joined here I was 16. I'm 17 now. I thought  even THAT was almost too young to appreciate Famicom goodness, but apprently not.

MaxXimus

You are never too young to appreciate the famicom!!! :D It is just less expected. :P

Yesterday at school, a kid in my class told me he would sell he all his n64 games for $5 because he has an xbox 360 now so has no need for old games. :P That is the mentality of younger people (hes 17, but it still shows how most younger people think.

UglyJoe

Quote from: MaxXimus on May 23, 2008, 06:18:23 am
Yesterday at school, a kid in my class told me he would sell he all his n64 games for $5 because he has an xbox 360 now so has no need for old games. :P That is the mentality of younger people (hes 17, but it still shows how most younger people think.

I used to see people trading in their 8-bit/16-bit consoles at Funcoland so they could buy a PSX.  The parents would be so pissed off when the clerk told them that their NES and like 20 games was worth about half the price of a PSX game.

megaman

May 23, 2008, 07:43:22 am #13 Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 08:12:41 am by UglyJoe
For now............ I decide to give Mr.Popi a gift......

is any one a little older than him????????

except NURD.......

GOING ONCE........

GOING TWICE......

DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!

i decide to give NURD a gift TOO!!!!!!!!!!

NURD congrats!!!!!!!!

Paul-FC