Who is the yongest here???????

Started by megaman, May 22, 2008, 07:46:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

nintendodork

Everyone needs a little WAAAAAAA in their life..
That's why we took pure WAAAAA extract from the rare FamicomFreak plant in order to enhance the way you look at the internet :P

I don't know where that came from
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Rogles

( ´_ゝ`)

nintendodork

Yes, really.  When the Digital Transition goes into effect, so will the FamicomFreak add-on for all Firefox users.  IE people don't get any sympathy from me >:(
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nurd

Rogles

( ´_ゝ`)

nurd

What do people have against IE. It works perfectly, the only time I ever have problems with my interneting is when I used Firefox, so I don't use it.

Rogles

Microsoft tracks your surfing with IE.
( ´_ゝ`)

turbo D

I have had bad experiences with ie. When using it in the past, my pc became infested with spam, spyware, adware, viruses, you name it! I had to do a system restore to get rid of all the crap! I hardly ever get anything in firefox (if ever, haha!) So ya, that is the way I see it. I'm not sure how secure ie is these days, but I'm not going back: I've learned my lesson.

FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

manuel

The IE on my last computer wouldn't work any more all of a sudden.
That's when I switched to Opera and Firefox.

WillT

I'M 12!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
"When life gives you sh*t, say 'Fu*k it.', and eat some candy."

-Paul Sedaris.

Rogles

My brother claims the title of Board Yonger.
( ´_ゝ`)

nintendodork

Srsly?  Damn.  My record has been broken :(
I'm no longer the Board Yonger :'(

son_ov_hades

Quote from: WillT on February 20, 2009, 08:00:45 pm
I'M 12!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm shocked that you even have any interest in retro gaming, let alone Famicom. You can't even claim nostalgia, you were born after the Famicom was dead haha.

133MHz

There are no age restrictions to appreciate the true classic gems ;).

Members like popi, dork, WiiT, nurd & others make me feel good about today's youth, unlike what TV and my surroundings tend to show me.