Pulse line carts

Started by vealchop, August 31, 2006, 01:52:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

featherplucknfilms

Actually it could still be a pirate.  I've never seen a HK version of these games so I don't know what they look like or if they even had them officially but the characters are chinese and with the English it has HK written all over it.  But telling wether its a pirate or official, that I don't know.

JC

We pretty well established earlier in the thread that it's not a pirate, but we weren't sure where it came from -- Japan or Hong Kong. So, now that we know that the characters are Chinese, we're almost certain it's an official HVC release in Hong Kong.

vealchop

Let's all keep a look out for any other cassette line HK releases, I'm curious to see if anyone finds another one. I still think you have a pretty unique item there JC, take it out from under your laptop and put it in a box! hahaha
-chop

Doc

I don't think it's that easy...I'll link when I do find any though.

vealchop

Big news on my collection coming soon!!!!
-chop

JC

*cough* vealchop! *cough*

vealchop

It's coming! I swear! any day now! hahaha
-chop

Doc

vealchop

October 30, 2006, 08:41:53 pm #53 Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 10:18:09 pm by JC
I know I'm late posting this and I definately know I'm not a photographer, but here it is....Cassette Line Collection COMPLETE!!:

[Removed]

Big ups to Kris (featherplukin) for all his help in completing my mini quest. Definately feels good seeing them all lined up!

Here's a glimpse at the current (2nd) quest, little more than halfway there:

[Removed]
-chop

JC

Damn! Quite nice, dude. :D Just curious...how long did it take you to track down all of the pulse line carts and which was the hardest to find?

vealchop

Kris helped me a great deal. I've never seen the "Gomokunarabe" pulse line cart anywhere on ebay. So I was surprised he was able to track one down for me so fast. I've seen "Devil World", "DK Jr. Math", and "Popeye no English" go for a shitload of money in the box. It was easier for me to find a lot cause they didn't need to be in the box. Funny thing is though, I've never seen the "GOLF" pulse line anywhere on ebay, only the picture version. So when I finally saw one pop up on ebay for 5 bucks I snatched it up. Its a fun thing to try and definately if I can do it anyone can do it.
-chop

JC

I don't know how many pulse lines I've got, but when I get that 80-something cart lot in, I'll check it out and tell you. I think I may have about half, plus that weird ass HK pulse line.

Doc

I have two pulse line carts, Mario Brothers and DK. JR. Math, but that's NOTHING compared to your complete collection. :)

Profeta Yoshitake

Quote from: vealchop on October 30, 2006, 08:41:53 pm
I know I'm late posting this and I definately know I'm not a photographer, but here it is....Cassette Line Collection COMPLETE!!:

Oh my!!
What a beautiful sight!!!
Excellent!!!
Now Playing: Dragon Ball Fusions, Yggdra Union

JC

Turns out I've only got six of the cassette line (DK3, Tennis, Mah-Jong, Pinball, DK Jr., Mario Bros.). Oh, um, seven if you count the one under my computer. ;)