Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2014, 12:02:11 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Off-Topic Chat (Moderators: manuel, MaxXimus, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Something You Learned Today
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] Print
Author Topic: Something You Learned Today  (Read 18703 times)
security16
Twin Famicom
Australia Australia

« Reply #315 on: August 02, 2014, 10:40:00 AM »

That I'm not made for dating and that I should just stick to having fuck buddies
smeghead
Twin Famicom
Croatia Croatia

« Reply #316 on: August 02, 2014, 01:45:37 PM »

Heard about explosion somewhere in Taiwan, seen some photos too, it looks very disturbing.. fcgamer hang in there ! !  Mario
fcgamer
Sharp C1

« Reply #317 on: August 02, 2014, 04:22:25 PM »

That I'm not made for dating and that I should just stick to having fuck buddies

Sometimes I just....errr I just don't know about dating.  I enjoy being social, when I want to, but I hate when I am dating someone and we are on different wave lengths, and then she wants to be with me all the time...just drives me crazy!!!  And those times just make be to begin to wonder, is it that all the good folks are taken, I just haven't met the right person, or am I not cut out for this stuff?

Post Merge: August 02, 2014, 04:25:48 PM
Heard about explosion somewhere in Taiwan, seen some photos too, it looks very disturbing.. fcgamer hang in there ! !  Mario

Thanks for the thoughts!  Luckily, I live in the central part of the island, and with the even happening over 4 hours away, it really has caused me little trouble.  It has been a rough year here in Taiwan though:  There was the crazy knife killer on the subway, then a plane recently crashed because of a typhoon, and now the gas explosion in Kaohsiung (large port city in the south).  I think the USA goes overboard with safety restrictions and the like, but lately I feel as though some of these incidents are occuring because Taiwan's safety rules are almost too lax at times.  I honestly hope nothing else tragic here happens this year.

Please check out my gaming blog, FC Game Land, for information and my own personal thoughts on Famicom and other imported games.  I will also list items for sale on there, for those who are interested.

FC Game Land:  http://fcgamer.wordpress.com/
L___E___T
YAMAHA
Global Moderator
Disk-kun
Hong Kong Hong Kong

NIB hardware collector

« Reply #318 on: September 07, 2014, 07:01:47 PM »

TIL that if you hold down the Z button on all 4 GCN controllers, you get an alternate (alternate) boot up sound - try it!

大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。
Jedi QuestMaster
Jedi Knight
FW Legacy
FamicomBox

« Reply #319 on: September 26, 2014, 12:17:47 AM »

TIL that if you hold down the Z button on all 4 GCN controllers, you get an alternate (alternate) boot up sound - try it!
That's old news! Cool

Speaking of old news, I just realized Super Monkey Ball's initials are SMB. Coincidence? Huh [/jesseventura]

L___E___T
YAMAHA
Global Moderator
Disk-kun
Hong Kong Hong Kong

NIB hardware collector

« Reply #320 on: September 26, 2014, 06:49:15 AM »

That's old news! Cool

No Jedi, I'm talking about a third, alternate alternate boot up sound!

大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。
Jedi QuestMaster
Jedi Knight
FW Legacy
FamicomBox

« Reply #321 on: September 26, 2014, 08:11:25 AM »

I know. I heard about this five years ago.

Unless you're talking the emulator version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xriM56eRRZg Grin

L___E___T
YAMAHA
Global Moderator
Disk-kun
Hong Kong Hong Kong

NIB hardware collector

« Reply #322 on: September 26, 2014, 09:23:06 AM »

Fair enough, I always knew about the second one, but the third was new to me Smiley

大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。
smeghead
Twin Famicom
Croatia Croatia

« Reply #323 on: October 07, 2014, 05:09:37 PM »

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27dato_crash-au-jolly-rally-valle-d-aosta-2014_auto?start=9

That nobody was injured here.  Shocked
L___E___T
YAMAHA
Global Moderator
Disk-kun
Hong Kong Hong Kong

NIB hardware collector

« Reply #324 on: October 08, 2014, 01:09:47 PM »

Gah I couldn't get past the advert - "your video will play in22 seconds"?!  Aint nobody got time for that.

大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。
smeghead
Twin Famicom
Croatia Croatia

« Reply #325 on: October 08, 2014, 02:47:55 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIFZs0zeGL0

security16
Twin Famicom
Australia Australia

« Reply #326 on: October 09, 2014, 07:26:44 AM »

Spring makes me itchy
smeghead
Twin Famicom
Croatia Croatia

« Reply #327 on: October 09, 2014, 10:55:02 AM »

Hahah i wish Spring is where i live, here is Autumn and it's unusual warm weather for that part of year, i don't like it!  Embarrassed
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: