Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 30, 2015, 04:30:45 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Off-Topic Chat (Moderators: manuel, MaxXimus, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Post Count Milestones
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] Print
Author Topic: Post Count Milestones  (Read 53223 times)
maxellnormalbias
Disk System
Canada Canada

Pshoo!

« Reply #510 on: January 27, 2015, 11:54:03 PM »

Fun fact...on the forum I used to be on, post count was essentially heroin. It was an OS forum run by a certain *cough* Australian teenager. You had these different phases based on what OSes the admin considered to be harder to use. There was this one person that basically posted "Agreed." and "Welcome to the forum!" 24/7 as well as participating in the way-overused forum game section. Long story short, some American fellow signed up and was nominated to mod, then he made a rant about how he was banned from some forum, and then idiot me and another person decided to spam it, and let's just say a person whose name I pronounce "End a gin" got really angry. The forum was DDoSed and then handed over to some weed-smoking communist redditor and then when I was still an idiot overreacted and basically spammed everything. At the very end we got an IRC channel which I got banned from many times.

And that's why I changed my name to maxellnormalbias.

Wait, what were we talking about again?

EDIT: Also, there was ShiftOS. That existed. Does it still? I dunno, haven't checked it in a year.

Steven Spielberg wanted to gather information about the height of the Tyrannosaurus Rex, so he sent 40 film students back in time to record the lengths of 10 T-Rexes each. The mean heights (in meters) found by the film students are shown in the dot plot below.
- Khan Academy
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: