Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 30, 2014, 10:00:08 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Off-Topic Chat (Moderators: manuel, MaxXimus, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Pretty cool guy (Forum game)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Pretty cool guy (Forum game)  (Read 113 times)
maxellnormalbias
Famicom

« on: October 20, 2014, 11:50:27 PM »

You say the above user is a pretty cool guy, and say what eh does and that eh doesn't afraid of anything.

Example: I think fcgamer is a pretty cool guy, eh runs a blog and doesn't afraid of anything.

Red FC Cart Famicom forever!
fcgamer
Sharp C1

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 04:14:32 PM »

You say the above user is a pretty cool guy, and say what eh does and that eh doesn't afraid of anything.

Example: I think fcgamer is a pretty cool guy, eh runs a blog and doesn't afraid of anything.

I think maxellnormalbias is a pretty cool guy, he nominated me as being a cool guy, and he isn't afraid of anything. 

Please check out my gaming blog, FC Game Land, for information and my own personal thoughts on Famicom and other imported games.  I will also list items for sale on there, for those who are interested.

FC Game Land:  http://fcgamer.wordpress.com/
maxellnormalbias
Famicom

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 07:22:27 PM »

(It's supposed to have incorrect grammar)

I think fcgamer is a pretty cool guy, eh started a forum game recursion loop and doesn't afraid of anything.

Red FC Cart Famicom forever!
smeghead
Twin Famicom
Croatia Croatia

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 10:06:49 AM »

I think fcgamer is pretty cool guy , he always tells me what to do when i have problems and he's very friendly, also he is great person to deal when you need FC stuff!  - doesn't afraid of anything.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: